Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

JSA COUPLES

• 16-07-2010 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Social Office accepted JSA for me and my girlfriend (after 5 months waiting) but just 163.10e p/w.
    Now I want it to change that we are separate. But we r not.
    (because we r going to school from september and need more money)

Does somebody know how its going when you changing from couples to singles?
    (should I have to wait more weeks?)
    THX

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

lew1s wrote: »
    Social Office accepted JSA for me and my girlfriend (after 5 months waiting) but just 163.10e p/w.
    Now I want it to change that we are separate. But we r not.
    (because we r going to school from september and need more money)

Does somebody know how its going when you changing from couples to singles?
    (should I have to wait more weeks?)
    THX

Don't think anyone here is allowed to instruct you as to how to de-fraud the system.

If you are separated from your girlfriend and don't live with her any more you inform your local Social Welfare office of your new address / she of hers, or both, and then they will reassess you based on the fact that you're not a co-habiting couple any more. Your payment will change accordingly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Discussion on Social Welfare Fraud - and asking for help on how to do same - is forbidden here. Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement