Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fishing North Wexford

Options
  • 16-07-2010 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Hi all, I'm a novice when it comes to fishing myself and my boyfriend do a bit of Mackerel fishing up in Donegal during the summer. We're going down to my parents in Gorey over the weekend and want to do a spot of fishing. We have German sprats from the Mackerel fishing. Is there anywhere around that we'd get any use out of them, or what would we need to but, besides a new real and rod, to catch something in the area. I was thinking of off the pier in Courtown, I always see ppl fishing there, or else off the pier in Cahore but it doesn’t say anything about Mackerel in the fishing websites I looked up.

Any help is appreciated thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

battycow wrote: »
    Hi all, I'm a novice when it comes to fishing myself and my boyfriend do a bit of Mackerel fishing up in Donegal during the summer. We're going down to my parents in Gorey over the weekend and want to do a spot of fishing. We have German sprats from the Mackerel fishing. Is there anywhere around that we'd get any use out of them, or what would we need to but, besides a new real and rod, to catch something in the area. I was thinking of off the pier in Courtown, I always see ppl fishing there, or else off the pier in Cahore but it doesn’t say anything about Mackerel in the fishing websites I looked up.

Any help is appreciated thanks :)

mack fishing is poor at the min ,there getting some bass around st helens .if you go to the tackle shop in kilmore or ask danny in the tackle enniscorthy he will point you in the rite direction .

Advertisement