Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Much Quake Do You Play

Options
  • 16-07-2010 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Just wondering, how much of Quake do you currently play? Especially with all the other shiney new games trying to take your attention...

I don't play much (at all really) after various issues with lack of sound, lack of keyboard inputs, Punkbuster kicking and so on...Really unfortunate because I would like to play. Of course, then I would get to play, be maimed and would quit again :D

Looking forward to Quake Arena Arcade being released on XBox though...

So what about you? And what would make you play more?

🤪

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

I play nearly everyday on Debian Linux:) Only a match or two when i get the chance, but it's a very, very addictive game. I try to improve upon myself. Turning the sensitivity down, skill, and mouse acceleration are the keys to success. Quake is more like a sport than a game to some people. It's insane to think you could play this game for 10+ years and still not get bored. Truely an id software masterpiece. I suspect Quake Live will be around for some time yet. I would still play this game, even if there was a small fee involved. Excellent stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭carl_

depending on how things go in the next few months jobwise I'll probably start playing quakelive a ton. been toying with the idea of going full nerd at some point and training for quakecon.

(watch out benjamin) :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Downloaded Quake 3 for the iphone from cydia. It's like playing 'Hurt me Plenty' x9000 :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭rzelky

each time there are 7 other lads @ #qlpickup.pl irc channel willing to type in !add ctf ...
    in short: from time to time ... :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Offy

At the moment every day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

I haven't played Quake Live for about a month now, so I'm worried if I might suck again. But then again, I could stay awesome. Anyway, I usually play it in my own time, but I'm just too hooked on other computer stuff to have a chance at it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Right now I'm playing every day. I go through periods of never playing... which is a healthy thing for any game I would think.

Quake Live is the business!!!! :) :cool:

Advertisement