Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geting a refund from costplus sofas

Options
  • 16-07-2010 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

What are my rights i orderd a sofa was told it would take 8 to 10 weeks that was fine over 10 weeks later go in to see is the sofa ready now im being told its not ready and will still be an other 8 to 10 weeks. I cant wait that long and just want to go out and get an other sofa should i be be able to just get a refund as they have broken the contract by not haveing the sofa to me with in the writen time frame.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Have you got that timescale in writing, and have you already asked for a refund?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

Ive got the timeframe in writing i told the person that told me if it was going to be that much longer that i would want a refund they told me that someone would give me a call today to sort something out just want to make sure i no my rights if they cant help me.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Sounds like they arent fulfilling their end and you should be entitled to a refund alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

Just a quick update they can get me a new 3 seat sofa now and they have a shop display 2 seat sofa that i am going to take with a nice discount :) So im happy i get my sofa with out the wait and a discount

Advertisement