If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung 32" LCD

Options
  • 16-07-2010 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Enquiring about this LCD

LE32B530

Or this year's model

LE32C530

Is there much of a difference between them apart from the slight hike in price?
    Would I be better off getting the 1 or 5 year guarantee?
    Any other LCD tv's for similiar pricing?
    What's delivery cost to Galway?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭rh5555

Was also looking for thee LE32C530 -> here is Richersounds reply http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055965355

Don't know about the other one but I am sure someone from richersounds will answer your question

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi all.

Sorry for the delays in getting some posts replied to.

The C530 now has a USB input that allows movies etc to be plugged into the USB whereas before, the USB was only for images and not movies.

Apart from this, the TV is quite similar to the B530 and unfortuantely it's one that we can't ship as stock on these is particularly tight.

As an alternative that we can ship, I have the LG 32LH3000 as an option. This has considerably better sound that the Samsung, better contrast ratio and a faster response time.

It's priced at £329.95. This TV also has an MPEG4 tuner.

5 Year cover is £32.95 and delivery would be £20.

If you would like the Samsung, I can order it in, but it would be for collection.

Cheers

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

I think I'll go the LG route as wouldn't be able to collect in Belfast and going by your response it's a better tv than the Samsung.

Can I order it for Ireland through richersounds.com?
    Can I also pay in pounds?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

I think I'll go the LG route as wouldn't be able to collect in Belfast and going by your response it's a better tv than the Samsung.

Can I order it for Ireland through richersounds.com?
    Can I also pay in pounds?

hi Gaillimhabu,

The LG is a better spec'd tv and picture quality is awesome even given some higher end sets a run for their money.

The richersounds.com website mainly deal with orders on the mainland, if you wish we can take the order over the phone through the belfast branch to make sure you get the quoted price above.

we can also take payment in euro or pounds

If you want to give Chris a call he would be happy to help out; his contact number is 00443339000071

regards

matthew

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

That's great. I'll give Chris a call today

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.