Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cage Contender VII

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

fightie wrote: »
    Displayed in shillings I hope :)
    no, he's paid using the barter system, he actually got 3 pigs and a calf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Mrs Lynch

LOL.... Very good Urs:P

I hope someone has learnt waltz and samba lol:D

Urs
    x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

Mrs Lynch wrote: »
    I hope someone has learnt waltz and samba lol:D

Urs
    x

I hear that the gentleman in question has perfected the tango :) it works much better with his high heels and lipstick!!

CC7 - Less than a week to go!!!! Ladies and Gentlemen Iiiiiits GO TIME!!!!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

Absolute nightmare with my group goin to this... One of the boys has pulled out and left me up a creek with pre-paid train (13:20 Connolly-Belfast), hotel arrangements, event, etc.

I have a 6th row cageside seat goin if anyone wants to pay face value for it. Shoot me a PM.

Mods feel free to remove this, but realistically I'm gonna get no uptake on adverts.ie etc, and it's a fairly good seat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Mrs Lynch

Im so so excited for the show :D

Get my notepaper to hand for any faults lol;) Serious tho some great fites for MMA fans to look forward to:cool:

Urs
    x

p.s. As long as lipstick and shoes dont clash wif mine (took me months to get my outfit sorted lol);)

• Advertisement

consultech wrote: »
    Absolute nightmare with my group goin to this... One of the boys has pulled out and left me up a creek with pre-paid train (13:20 Connolly-Belfast), hotel arrangements, event, etc.

I have a 6th row cageside seat goin if anyone wants to pay face value for it. Shoot me a PM.

Mods feel free to remove this, but realistically I'm gonna get no uptake on adverts.ie etc, and it's a fairly good seat.

Row 6 is actually only 2 rows back!!

Row 6 is actually only 2 rows back!!

Really?? It's Row F Cageside. I did book very early though. Is there no rows A-D??

• Registered Users Posts: 35 curious100

Looking really forward to this event. Some great fights lined up.
    Does anyone know if the undercard will be recorded for DVD

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭golfman

Can you give details of when this will be on TV and which station etc. I had a look at my UPC guide yesterday to see if I could record it and couldn't see it anywhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

golfman wrote: »
    Can you give details of when this will be on TV and which station etc. I had a look at my UPC guide yesterday to see if I could record it and couldn't see it anywhere.

It's being taped for Setanta Sports but it won't be shown live.

• Advertisement

:p It is being recorded for 57 countries worldwide!!! I should have the TX dates over the next couple of days, keep an eye on cagecontender.net for the schedule

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭golfman

Cool that at least eases the burdon on clashes. At one point I had Cage Contender, UFC and Haye vs Harrison all on at the same time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Martin Walker

Will the weigh-ins be recorded today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Did everybody make the weight?
    On a seperate note it's a shame there is no way of identifying other boards members who'll be at the show!

WHere's all the after-event craic gonna be?? Balmoral hotel?

Also; Anyone know anywhere that's gonna be showing Haye v. Harrison?? I emailed Rockies in the Pavillion and they currently don't have any plans to show it, save a showing of interest in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭MMAIRELAND.ORG

We caught up with Damien 'The Rage' Rooney this week to ask him his thoughts on Neil Seery ahead of their big fight at Cage Contender VII tonight. Rooney talks training, his gameplan and gives us his thoughts on how the fight will go.

Damien you have been tearing through your weight division lately and now face arguably your toughest opponent to date. What are your thoughts on Neil Seery?

Neil is a really tough guy and has a lot of skills everywhere; it has the makings of a really tough and exciting fight so I’m looking forward to it!

People are already backing this fight to gain fight of the night honours. How does that make you feel? Does it add any more pressure?

No I try not to think about those sorts of things much. I’ve trained hard for this as I’m sure Neil has so I will be looking to go in there and like always look for the finish and try and make it exciting for the fans. Neil has that sort of style too so on paper it makes for a great match up.

How has your training gone in the lead up to this fight? Training has gone great for this fight. I have been doing a lot of cross training at different clubs (boxing, wrestling etc) to try and take my skills on as Neil is strong in all ranges and been training up in PCCB in Belfast for my MMA. Great club with great coaches and fighters so have settled in well up there and am feeling confident going into this one.

Neil Seery has been competing on the big stage for quite some time now, do you think there is any area of his game that might pose a danger to you in this fight? As I said Neil is strong in all ranges and has won fights standing, on top and off his back so it’s hard to single something out as a real weakness. I have seen areas in his game though that I think will play to my strengths and that’s what I’m going to be working towards.

Is there any area in particular that you are training to prepare for this fight?

Not one real area no, I did try and break down every area to try and correct some weaknesses as when you put everything together all the time sometimes certain things get overlooked but I think this way I have tightened a lot of parts of my game.

How do you see the fight going? I have trained really hard on my strength and conditioning as I know Neil likes to set a high tempo, I’m going to be ready for that though and I intend to set the pace of this fight. I have a game plan I am going to be working around but I will be coming after Neil looking for the finish at any chance I get within the 15 minutes.

What are your plans for after this fight? Are you considering a move to the UK MMA circuit or will you be staying put for now?

I don’t want to look too much past this fight as that is where all my focus is right now. I’m just going to continue to train hard and try and advance myself up the UK rankings. Whether it’s here or in the UK I’m looking for good fights and continually trying to improve my game.

Thanks for the interview Gary, I would like to quickly thank my sponsors GNP Clothing, JST Nutrition and FitzSports.

Thanks,

From all at MMAIRELAND.org

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 cbenson

racso1975 wrote: »
    Did everybody make the weight?
    On a seperate note it's a shame there is no way of identifying other boards members who'll be at the show!

We could all wear carnations:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

my budget didnt allow me to head up for this :(

does anyone have an link if its being webbed?

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭$ausage$

I'm here row e anyone here. Wanna talk mma ? No noobs? On bb so come fine me row e aeat 8 navey top!

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭mmmm...not sure

$ausage$ wrote: »
    I'm here row e anyone here. Wanna talk mma ? No noobs? On bb so come fine me row e aeat 8 navey top!

Hey mate since your there can you let us know any results?

• Advertisement

Hey mate since your there can you let us know any results?
    Send me ur email u can post foir me having a mare witrh crack berry email faster

Sebd me ur email iull up dayte havinge mare with crack berry boss

Any Results from this yet? I heard Conor Cooke won by KO in rd 2. But thats all ive heard.

We caught up with Damien 'The Rage' Rooney this week to ask him his thoughts on Neil Seery ahead of their big fight at Cage Contender VII tonight. Rooney talks training, his gameplan and gives us his thoughts on how the fight will go.

Damien you have been tearing through your weight division lately and now face arguably your toughest opponent to date. What are your thoughts on Neil Seery?

Neil is a really tough guy and has a lot of skills everywhere; it has the makings of a really tough and exciting fight so I’m looking forward to it!

People are already backing this fight to gain fight of the night honours. How does that make you feel? Does it add any more pressure?

No I try not to think about those sorts of things much. I’ve trained hard for this as I’m sure Neil has so I will be looking to go in there and like always look for the finish and try and make it exciting for the fans. Neil has that sort of style too so on paper it makes for a great match up.

How has your training gone in the lead up to this fight? Training has gone great for this fight. I have been doing a lot of cross training at different clubs (boxing, wrestling etc) to try and take my skills on as Neil is strong in all ranges and been training up in PCCB in Belfast for my MMA. Great club with great coaches and fighters so have settled in well up there and am feeling confident going into this one.

Neil Seery has been competing on the big stage for quite some time now, do you think there is any area of his game that might pose a danger to you in this fight? As I said Neil is strong in all ranges and has won fights standing, on top and off his back so it’s hard to single something out as a real weakness. I have seen areas in his game though that I think will play to my strengths and that’s what I’m going to be working towards.

Is there any area in particular that you are training to prepare for this fight?

Not one real area no, I did try and break down every area to try and correct some weaknesses as when you put everything together all the time sometimes certain things get overlooked but I think this way I have tightened a lot of parts of my game.

How do you see the fight going? I have trained really hard on my strength and conditioning as I know Neil likes to set a high tempo, I’m going to be ready for that though and I intend to set the pace of this fight. I have a game plan I am going to be working around but I will be coming after Neil looking for the finish at any chance I get within the 15 minutes.

What are your plans for after this fight? Are you considering a move to the UK MMA circuit or will you be staying put for now?

I don’t want to look too much past this fight as that is where all my focus is right now. I’m just going to continue to train hard and try and advance myself up the UK rankings. Whether it’s here or in the UK I’m looking for good fights and continually trying to improve my game.

Thanks for the interview Gary, I would like to quickly thank my sponsors GNP Clothing, JST Nutrition and FitzSports.

Thanks,

From all at MMAIRELAND.org

Sorry for spoilers but like I said mare with bb

Mclaron won round 2 geataine

Gallaghar won points

Cook won tko

Lobov won r2

O neill won round 1 gibadul woman won tko rounb

Gibad qoman won tko

Pilpott won armbar

Venslovas won

Sorry for wrong finish but on bb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭_oveless

is this on telly? if so don't want to see any more spoilers can you spoiler tag the results or something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 cbenson

Bit of a hangover today. Show was fairly OK last night (but not sure about pole dancers!).

Some great fights last night.

I don't get excited about very many things, in fact I'm a cynic, but I'm excited to see what Joe Clarke can do in the future. I've only ever seen Damian Maia pull guard and work that well in an MMA match before so to see it happen live was great.

Other highlights:
    Neil Seery vs. Damian Rooney. Seery was as good as I've ever seen him and Rooney couldn't live with him on the feet. When it went to the mat Neil stifled everything and elbowed his way to freedom a few times. Brilliant match.

Another Owen Roddy knee. I almost lost my lunch every time he landed it.

Artem Lobov vs Ian Turner. Turner comes out looking like he stepped out of an affliction ad with a mohawk and matching tattoo accessories. Lobov walks out like he just stepped out of a massage parlour. Turner keeps swinging and Lobov keeps looking at him as he dodges and a few times shrugs his shoulders. Then he starts to pick at him and wears him down. I really enjoyed that match.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

Great night all round and great results and good stuff to all the competitors involved. Have to ask...what was the story with the pole dancers though? Was a bit cringeworthy to be honest.:confused:

• Advertisement

Great night all round and great results and good stuff to all the competitors involved. Have to ask...what was the story with the pole dancers though? Was a bit cringeworthy to be honest.:confused:

Wasn't mad on the pole girls. Eddie Izzard was fairly good at it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Some great fights last night.

I don't get excited about very many things, in fact I'm a cynic, but I'm excited to see what Joe Clarke can do in the future.

Other highlights:
    Neil Seery vs. Damian Rooney. Seery was as good as I've ever seen him and Rooney couldn't live with him on the feet.

Another Owen Roddy knee. I almost lost my lunch every time he landed it.

Really enjoyed the show, personally i think it was the best CC yet, Joe clarke is a great prospect and a confident young fighter who has the world at his feet..

Neil was brilliant and totally dominated the fight against a very tough opponent, Rooney will be back but was well beat this time..
    consultech wrote: »
    Wasn't mad on the pole girls.

Not my cup of tea either and dont see what it adds to the event, money wasted in my opinion that could have been given to me, next JF will probably get a fire swinging women in or something!!! Nah even he could not be that cheesy :D

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

cowzerp wrote: »
    Really enjoyed the show, personally i think it was the best CC yet, Joe clarke is a great prospevt and a confident young fighter who has the world at his feet..

Neil was brilliant and totally dominated the fight against a very tough opponent, Rooney will be back but was well beat this time..

Not my cup of tea either and dont see what it adds to the event, money wasted in my opinion that could have been given to me, next JF will probably get a fire swinging women in or something!!! Nah even he could not be that cheesy :D
    Imagine he did that. How cheesy would that be?

I didn't see your ginger nut up there Mr.Cowzer I would have given you a mention on the TV. JF should have his moneymakers in the front row so we can talk about them a bit.

Imagine he did that. How cheesy would that be?

I didn't see your ginger nut up there Mr.Cowzer I would have given you a mention on the TV. JF should have his moneymakers in the front row so we can talk about them a bit.

I think JF forgot to reserve the seats for his special guests, ended up having to explain my way in to the door people so ended up about 7 rows back, the shame-a celeb like me should not have to suffer such things!!
    i'll forgive JF as i know the stress in running these things..

Also (apologies again for this-loved the event but has to be said). It was 30 euro for a ticket, yet there was no fight cards given out? Think the only way you could get one was to pay a further 1.30 for the mag that had the card in in it? Now I know a lot of people may say a paltry 1.30 is nowt but if you add up the expense of ticket money, petrol money, food for the day, I think it is a bit unreasonable to ask for more money for something which should resonably be given.

Apologies if there was fightcards hanging round somewhere that I diod not see, if this is the case please strike this complaint from the interwbes under penalty of flogging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Ian Whelan

I enjoyed it too, it was a very good event. Lobov was the highlight for me, I don't think he had a hand laid on him in the whole fight. SBG won all of their fights, great result and advertisement for them. The programme for the fight which was priced at £5 was the greatest rip-off I have ever been on the wrong end of. It was basically a few ads and I can't see how the £5 charge could ever be justified. Can't wait for the next one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Ian Whelan

Also (apologies again for this-loved the event but has to be said). It was 30 euro for a ticket, yet there was no fight cards given out? Think the only way you could get one was to pay a further 1.30 for the mag that had the card in in it? Now I know a lot of people may say a paltry 1.30 is nowt but if you add up the expense of ticket money, petrol money, food for the day, I think it is a bit unreasonable to ask for more money for something which should resonably be given.

Apologies if there was fightcards hanging round somewhere that I diod not see, if this is the case please strike this complaint from the interwbes under penalty of flogging.

It was £1.50 for the new Irish mma magazine (which was worth it as it had a few good reviews and previews). It was £5 for the programme/fight card on the night (which I thought was way too much). I know people will say that nobody forced me to buy it etc but I still think the point is valid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Are full results available?

I think if promoters are allowed to advertise their shows here and create hype then they should be required to post the results in a timely fashion too
    Main Card

CAGE CONTENDER MIDDLEWEIGHT TITLE (185lbs)

Ryan Kelly vs Chris Fields

Winner: Chris Fields. Via: TKO due to strikes. Round: 1

CAGE CONTENDER FEATHERWEIGHT TITLE (145lbs)

Owen Roddy vs Shane Thomas

Winner: Owen Roddy. Via: TKO. Round: 1

Bantamweight(135 lbs)

Damien “The Rage” Rooney vs Neil “2 Tap” Seery

Winner: Neil Seery. Via: Decision

Welterweight (170lbs)

Ronan “The Barbarian” McKay vs Arni “The Ice Viking” Isaksson

Winner: Arni Isaksson. Via: Tapout due to side choke. Round: ?

Featherweight (145 lb)

Kevin Carney vs Joe “Kid Chaos” Clarke

Winner: Joe Clarke. Via: Tapout due to armbar. Round: ?

Welterweight (170lbs)

Ramunas Venslovas vs Kieran Davern

Winner: Ramunas Venslovas Via: Tapout due to leg lock Round: 1

Lightweight (155lbs)

Pat “The Fury” McAllister vs Rowan Prenderville

Winner: Pat McAllister. Via: TKO due to strikes. Round: 2

PRELIM CARD

Heavyweight (+206lbs)

Greggor Lennard vs Sean Crowe

Winner: Greggor Lennard: Via: TKO due to strikes. Round: ?

Bantamweight

Alan Philpott vs Liam Murray

Winner: Alan Philpott. Via: Tapout due to armbar. Round: ?

Bantamweight (135lb)

Marty Kelly vs Stephen O’Neill

Winner: Stephen O’Neill. Via: Tapout due to keylock. Round: ?

Female Match Up

Aisling “The Milf” McLaren vs Adriana “Femme Fatale” Gibadulinova

Winner: Adriana Gibadulinova. Via: KO. Round: 1

Lightweight

Ian Turner vs Artem Lobov

Winner: Artem Lobov. Via: Tapout due to rare naked choke. Round: ?

James Gallagher vs Mark Walker

Winner: James Gallagher: Via: ?. Round: ?

Connor Cooke Vs. Chris Meeny

Winner: Connor Cooke. Via: TKO due to strikes. Round: 2

This was the final CAGE CONTENDER of Season 1 (Season 2 begins January 2011).

Credit: Barry Oglesby

(Big thanks to Barry for tweeting the live results. We hope he does this for upcoming Cage contender events)

http://fighthounds.com/mma/cc7result/

Ian Whelan wrote: »
    It was £1.50 for the new Irish mma magazine (which was worth it as it had a few good reviews and previews). It was £5 for the programme/fight card on the night (which I thought was way too much). I know people will say that nobody forced me to buy it etc but I still think the point is valid.

Right....That is bad form 5 quid which equates to nearly 6 in euro? Not cool...not cool. I would have prefered a fight card over the 2 min pole dancing we were getting.

Are there any pics or reports from the show at all? Ive looked around and cant find anything:confused:

My 2 cents.

As usual great event.

I was sitting beside the walkin ramp which was great only had to deal with alot of pillars but i got over it. Cameraman psisition and corner men where great out of the way. Nice to have fighters own music (prob be dubbed out later for tv) but was good as the old tune can grind after hearing it 12 x 2 times.

I agree with everyone else polo dancers na not for me, and the people who did enjoy them where not the "sort" of people I would want in a propper crowd but hey if they pay in.

My biggest gripe

Went to the table to buy a programe. "are you selling programs?" Yes says the lady £1.50 bought. sat down and could not find a fight card asked people beside me and they said no thats the new irish mma mag. Now dont get me wrong for all i know it could have been on oprahs best sellers but after paying for a program i was miffed that i didnt get one. so went to get one to be stung for £5! though to my self well i do need it to get the clubs and records for my notes but no only the last 2 or 3 had them the rest where just surnames. Only for the very helpful refarees and timing lady I was screwed! anyway thanks to them

1Love

• Advertisement

cowzerp wrote: »
    I think JF forgot to reserve the seats for his special guests, ended up having to explain my way in to the door people so ended up about 7 rows back, the shame-a celeb like me should not have to suffer such things!!
    i'll forgive JF as i know the stress in running these things..

Didn't forget to reserve them, we left the bloody guestlist at the office and had to wing it :D

As for the pole dancers, we were just trying something new, to gauge the public reaction, like i did with the fire swinging women!!

Teen Match up:
    Sean Knox v James McLaron

Winner : McLaron
    Round: 2
    Time: 0 min 35 sec
    Guillotiene

Scores:
    Round 1:

Knox/McLaron
    Lavery 10/10
    Jones 9/10
    Butlin 9/10

Teen Match up
    James Gallagher v Mark Walker

Winner : Gallagher
    Un Decision

Scores:

Gallagher/Walker
    Lavery 30/27
    Jones 30/27
    Butlin 30/27

Welterweight
    Conor Cooke v Chris Meeney
    Winner : Cooke
    Time: 1 min 56 sec
    KO

Scores:
    Round 1:

Cooke/Meany
    Lavery 10/9
    Jones 10/9
    Butlin 10/9

Lightweight
    Ian Turner v Artem Lobrov
    Winner : Lobrov
    Time: 2 min 31 sec
    RNC

Scores:
    Round 1:

Turner/Lobrov
    Larkin 9/10
    Jones 9/10
    Butlin 9/10

Bantamweight
    Marty Kelly v Stephen O Neill
    Winner : O Neill
    Round: 1
    Time: 1 min 16 sec
    Keylock

Female
    Aisling McLaren v Adriana Gibadulinova
    Winner : Gibadulinova
    Time: 0 min 31 sec
    Ref Stoppage TKO

Bantamweight
    Alan Philpott v Liam Murray
    Winner : Philpott
    Time: 2 min 38 sec
    Armbar

Scores:
    Round 1:

Turner/Lobrov
    Larkin 9/9
    Jones 9/9
    Butlin 9/9

NOTE: Murray deducted point round 1

Welterweight
    Ramunas Venoslovas v Kieran Davern
    Winner : Venoslovas
    Time: 1 min 05 sec
    Achilles Lock

Heavyweight
    Greggor Lennard v Sean Crowe
    Winner : Lennard
    Time: Doctor stoppage at end of round
    Stoppage

Scores:
    Round 1:

Turner/Lobrov
    Lavery 9/10
    Jones 10/9
    Butlin 10/9

Lightweight
    Pat McAllister v Mick Brennan
    Winner : McAllister
    Round: 3
    Time: 2 min 36 sec
    TKO

Scores:

McAllister/Brennan
    Larkin 9/10 10/9
    Jones 10/10 10/9
    Butlin 10/10 10/9

Featherweight
    Kevin Carney v Joe Clarke
    Winner : Clarke
    Time: 1 min 45 sec
    Armbar

Bantamweight
    Damien Rooney v Neil Seery
    Winner : Seery
    Un decision

Scores:

Rooney/Seery
    Larkin 28/29
    Jones 27 /30
    Butlin 28/30

Welterweight
    Ronan McKay v Arni Isakkson
    Winner : Isakkson
    Round: 3
    Time: 2 min 35 sec
    Triangle head arm

Scores:
    Round 1:

McKay/Isakkson
    Larkin 10/9 9/10
    Lavery 10/9 10/9
    Butlin 10/9 9/10

Featherweight
    Owen Roddy v Shane Thomas
    Winner : Roddy
    Time: 4 min 07 sec
    KO

Middleweight
    Ryan Kelly v Chris Fields
    Winner : Fields
    Time: 4 min 37 sec
    TKO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Pontificatus

Thanks. Hope it wasnt too much of a fcking inconvenience as to merit your cntishness

Thanks. Hope it wasnt too much of a fcking inconvenience as to merit your cntishness

meow!

Warning given, this is not on even if you spell it all in text speak..

LOL!!!! tut:rolleyes: tut tut, No need for bad manners, it's not big and it' not big and its not clever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Pontificatus

Whatever. Its becoming more apparent that mods have now joined the ranks of gyms and posters who know what side their bread is buttered on when dealing with any citicism (however minute) of fight.ie

Carry on! :rolleyes:

Whatever. Its becoming more apparent that mods have now joined the ranks of gyms and posters who know what side their bread is buttered on when dealing with any citicism (however minute) of fight.ie

Hey man, chill out!!!

We take all criticism on board on try to improve, if you have any suggestions on how we can improve (like quicker results) just let me know, you can pm me on here or john@fightoptions.com or if you have a bigger problem you feel the need to talk about my number is well known, give me a call and we can hook up

Take a week off, i would criticise fightie myself if it was necessary and certainly not favouring them, get off your high horse and stop trying to cause trouble, now lets carry on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

d9f52e0469398513ad24e5b0935ffa61.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement