Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House to rent in County Tipperary?

Options
  • 16-07-2010 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

We are hoping to rent a House in County Tipperary - Ideally it will be unfurnished in a rural location with some sort of an enclosed (gated) Garden that is safe for Kids.

The problem has been that we have been having difficulty finding anything suitable - which was completely unexpected :confused:

There are some Houses around that are obviously newish ones that People built as investment properties and are now trying to rent for €1,500+ a month - Which is not likely to happen by any stretch of the imagination, But if anyone wants to contact me and turn their current rental income from 0 per month into €700 per month in exchange for renting to two reliable professional people with a young Family then I'd imagine common sense and basic mathematics should prevail.

My hope in posting this here is to perhaps get someone thinking about once again renting a property that they may at one time have advertised for leasing but then withdrew from the Market due to a lack of interest etc? Perhaps a Landlord who was unwilling to keep paying good money to advertise it in Newspapers or online.

Am hoping that these Houses exist and to receive some responses on here - There is also a very real possibility that if a previously unsold Property is in the right location and fits our criteria that we may be willing to negotiate a sale outright.

Please pass on this information to anyone who you feel might have an interest as it might well turn into a steady source of income for them or even a large cash sum :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭PhatPiggins

Had you any particular part of Tipp in mind? Tis a fairly big county.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 madgenius

Hi,

I have a house in Moyglass Co. Tipperary that is vacant and currently for sale. Has a large field and a pretty secure garden.
    Open to offers for sale or rental but preferably sale

madgenius

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement