Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much (roughly) to get someone to fix a leak in roof

• 16-07-2010 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Its only very small (about a 1/10 of a cup during last nights torrential rain, doesnt leak during other times raining or not) and know what section of roof its coming in from. Is it a big job to fix and whats the price i should be looking at? I live Dublin city

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Someone needs to look at it to give you a price. Leaks are never straight forward, even if its small. Is it flat roof with torch-on, or is it a pitched roof with tiles.

I know a good chap in kildare that would probably get you sorted if you dont know anyone else. He works in dublin most days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

As davy say its never just a small job. Sometime however it can by blowing in under the slates and people will leave this. I would get up next time its raining and try spot where its coming from.

Advertisement