Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent help - clothes

Options
  • 16-07-2010 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭

Right so I needto get a few things as soon as I can so if anyone knows where I can get these things it would be great :D I'll be tryingthe normal places later myself :) I need a red and White horizontally striped long sleeved top, blue boiler suit, novelty big black rimmed circular glasses and a White beanie with a red ball on top. (I can add the ball myself if needs be) and cheap black dress shoes :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Mm you could try Pennys or New Look, so perhaps you should go to Douglas Court..Pop into Dunnes me thinks I saw a stripping tshirt in there..New Look u would get cheap dress shoes and try a hardwar store for the boiler suit..Careys or if u know a builder they prob have one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

we're gonna have an awful time trying to find you in that outfit!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

I know right! Perfect disguise :D

Milly33 wrote: »
    Mm you could try Pennys or New Look, so perhaps you should go to Douglas Court..Pop into Dunnes me thinks I saw a stripping tshirt in there..New Look u would get cheap dress shoes and try a hardwar store for the boiler suit..Careys or if u know a builder they prob have one

Whoopsie sorry I can spell when I try really hard...

Why the perticular items then sounds like a mmm a Cross Dressing Where's Wally who later turns into a serial killer

Yeah I might bring a hockey mask and a chainsaw incase anyone is dressed the same :P

• Advertisement

Now u see I could help you with them I do have a chainsaw and hockey mask

Perfect :D does the chainsaw work? Got any heavy duty black bags and a shovel? :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

I found out where Wally was. :pac:

Mudokon were you at that party? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

No but I saw a guy dressed as you described walking over Patrick's Bridge with a load of other people in fancy dress at about 5:45pm last night.

I guessed there weren't 2 people wandering around Cork in that outfit. :pac:

• Advertisement

How come we didnt get an invite to the party thenn.... :) So what were u actually dressing up as

Ehh I wasn't in town at that time :P it had to be a different one xD not my party :P I was wally :D I hid in as many pictures as I could through out the night :P might put up a pic sometime

magicianz wrote: »
    Ehh I wasn't in town at that time :P it had to be a different one xD not my party :P I was wally :D I hid in as many pictures as I could through out the night :P might put up a pic sometime

Not your partyt thats what the all say...Do I would love to see how the outfit worked out..

On my iPhone atm so I can't but it turned out rather well at the end IMO :o ill get a pic up when I can :) most people in the area where my usual partys are know me as either wally or the blue crayon now xD

http://s823.photobucket.com/albums/zz159/Magicianz80/?action=view&current=35116_1539691809138_1140206622_31560030_1368061_n.jpg

Best i could find from the night :P ignore my friends who all came dressed as black blobs =]

Blue pants = inside out blue fatpants
    Red and white cardigan from Dunnes in Douglas
    White hat from a shop on some side street, the same street as smyths in town, its next to mahers with no big signs or anything
    Red bobble - home made =]
    Glasses are 3D glasses from cinema with lenses punched out.

Yeah photo tiem, thanks...

It all look great fair deuce...I love fancy dress makes things so much fun

Yeah me too :) some good costumes there! :d I still have many ideas if anyone stumbles ontothis thread and wants any :P

Advertisement