Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Norma Jean

Options
  • 16-07-2010 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

wondering if there are any NJ fans here?

The new album has just been released and I've picked up a copy, I ****in love it. I know a few NJ fans who don't really like anything after the first album/vocalist change. I Love it.

Heres one of my favourite tracks from the new album

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

I've liked some of their previous albums, and am intending picking this one up.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭GirlOfGlass

I like them. :) Haven't heard the new album though, gonna check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I was a bit taken back at the beginning, not because I didn't like it. I just wasn't expecting it to be so light.

I like it though, the end is far more like what I was expecting.
    I'll download the album when I get home and give it a proper listen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Thats the most melodic song on the album I'd say, I liked it cos it was pretty different, the rest of the album is heavier.

Been listening to it on and off the past few days and really enjoying it though the light nature of some tracks really threw me at first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Thanks to this thread, I went back and listened to my old Norma Jean albums! Currently re-appreciating how great "O God, The Aftermath" is! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Such a great band, I'd love to see them live.

Advertisement