Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the best surf holiday destination?

Options
  • 16-07-2010 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi,
    I am planning a weeks holiday abroad next month and was hoping to find a resort where my girlfriend (a non-surfer) will be happy whilst im in the water. Ideally i would like to find a decent hotel near a good beach along with good restaurants and bars (also relativley cheap if possible). Althought this is probably all too much to ask, someone out there may have some suggestions.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭OldGuysRule

Nowhere better than Hawaii

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Gralus

leave the girlfriend at home and head to Morocco, Taghazout!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

petes2008 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am planning a weeks holiday abroad next month and was hoping to find a resort where my girlfriend (a non-surfer) will be happy whilst im in the water. Ideally i would like to find a decent hotel near a good beach along with good restaurants and bars (also relativley cheap if possible). Althought this is probably all too much to ask, someone out there may have some suggestions.
    Cheers.

Not cheap but Baritz if you can surf.

If you're a beginner NW Spain Zarautz or San Sabestian

If you are ok with renting a car Algarve, Lagos

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sport101

Wait til September, if you can, and go to France or Portugal. Kids will be back to school, swell will be more consistent and accommodation will be cheaper!

Advertisement