Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letter to prove I'm in UCD

Options
  • 16-07-2010 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭

Hey guys,

How would I go about getting a letter from UCD confirming that I'm enrolled in a full time course? I need it to open a student bank account.

Cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

If you drop into the Student Desk they'll print one out for you easily.

If you're an incoming student, your CAO offer is enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭mikhail

The bank on campus, AIB, usually have a stall somewhere when the new students are registering, so if it's no rush, you can do it then rather easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

mikhail wrote: »
    The bank on campus, AIB, usually have a stall somewhere when the new students are registering, so if it's no rush, you can do it then rather easily.
    If you want to join AIB ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

I just got my student account in BOI uprgraded 3 days ago, they didn't ask for anything other than am I in College.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 DavieDude

CAO Offer Did the Job for me =)

Try Using that or Another way is if you have your student card already. It has the name of the college your attending on it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement