Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster Rugby Squad @ RSC

• 16-07-2010 3:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭

The Senior Munster Squad will train on the back pitches in the RSC on Friday 23rd July starting at 10.30pm the session is open to the public to observe and all are welcome.

I'll be there :D:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Back pitches? :confused:There's only one pitch in the RSC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

kensutz wrote: »
    Back pitches? :confused:There's only one pitch in the RSC.

I was wondering about that but I just copied the email I got from rugby club.

I'll just follow the crowd.

I'll find out later for definite and let you know. There's no other pitches around that they can train on except the astroturf in the Kingfisher which isn't feasible.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭tonyagrey

Id say they are training on the back pitches in Waterpark RFC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

I presume there the ones next to the pitch and putt course. Probably have to enter at the Kingfisher or it is actually the main RSC pitch.

• Advertisement

tonyagrey wrote: »
    Id say they are training on the back pitches in Waterpark RFC

No it's the RSC they're training in. It's confirmed on the site.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

10.30pm? Strange time for a training session

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭nutzzz123

there is a big field to the right of the new stand. I'm sure it will be up there. I also reckon it will be 10:30am :D

Melion wrote: »
    10.30pm? Strange time for a training session

I copied and pasted the email I was sent from the rugby club, here's the amended version.

Munster Rugby training session in Waterford it is in RSC the time was incorrect - there are two sessions 10.30-12 noon and 1-2.30 pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

Next up for the squad is Waterford Regional Sports Centre this Friday the 23rd, with the morning session commencing at 10.30am and the afternoon session starting at 1pm.

All support is welcome on the day!

I'll be heading down for the day i'd say, gonna bring my canon30d and telephoto lens and take some shots and pass the morning/afternoon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

I'll be heading down for the day i'd say, gonna bring my canon30d and telephoto lens and take some shots and pass the morning/afternoon

lol..... ya may as well be talking about rocket science as talking about the brand and model of camera that you are gonna bring with you..... most of us know nothing about em .

but im sure the munster lads will be thrilled to know your there with your canon30d + telephoto lens.

Oooh it would be lovely and much appreciated if you could post some photos afterwards :D:D:D

daftdave wrote: »
    lol..... ya may as well be talking about rocket science as talking about the brand and model of camera that you are gonna bring with you..... most of us know nothing about em .

Oh really? :D I'll be working at it with my Canons and lenses.;)

deisemum wrote: »
    Oooh it would be lovely and much appreciated if you could post some photos afterwards :D:D:D

got a bunch of snaps from the moning session, about to head back in for the afternoon session, heres a little teaser:
    _MG_0335.jpg

I'll post up a link to the flickr set when i get home or something

got a bunch of snaps from the moning session, about to head back in for the afternoon session, heres a little teaser:
    _MG_0335.jpg

I'll post up a link to the flickr set when i get home or something

Lovely thanks. I'm about to head there myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Were there many down there?

I was gonna go but got lazy.

ziedth wrote: »
    Were there many down there?

I was gonna go but got lazy.

There was more in the morning and it was lovely and sunny then too, afternoon was breezy and there was still a good lot of heads chilling out and watching, not a bad way to pass a friday afternoon

A couple of hundred at each session with the morning session filled with kids doing a summer camp. My photos are here

Have my shots from today here

kensutz wrote: »
    A couple of hundred at each session with the morning session filled with kids doing a summer camp. My photos are here

was that you in the ireland jersey with the pole tripod and one of the rather expensive zoom lenses? :P

• Advertisement

It's called a monopod and yeah that was moi. The lens is pretty expensive too :)

Advertisement