Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

baby/toddler swimming pool in limerick

• 16-07-2010 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

hi

wanting to know of any swimming pools in limerick that have a seperate baby/ toddler pool

regards x

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Grove Island is the best - Not one but two Kids Pools - One very Shallow with a couple of steps and the other 2.5 feet deep or something.

- A Slide, Fountain and very warm water completes the scenario!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 littlemisslou

Raiser wrote: »
    Grove Island is the best - Not one but two Kids Pools - One very Shallow with a couple of steps and the other 2.5 feet deep or something.

- A Slide, Fountain and very warm water completes the scenario!

oh that sounds great, ill have to try that one out
    thankyou :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

that does sound good! Used to try the shannon one, but found it cool enough as i recall.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭cyberspi

just wondering if grove has a playpen in the changing rooms? would be bringing 2 kids with me so nice to confine the baby while changing the toddler!

Don't know sorry - Give them a quick ring next business day - They'll give all specifics inside of 20 seconds.

- Worth a trip regardless though......

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

How much would it be for myself and the little one to go in to the pool at Grove Island?

Dunno - I rememember it as being middling - No Bargain but no sense of rip-off.....

- If the Little Un is little enough you'll blag her in the door for free, restrict her speech by putting a Dodi (SP?) in her mouth and rush her through.....!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60 ✭✭ink

Melion wrote: »
    How much would it be for myself and the little one to go in to the pool at Grove Island?

Adult rate is 6.5 and kids as far as i remember 3 Euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 TwistingJab

Hi. Would just like to update those thread and ask again if there are any new swimming pools other than grove island that have good baby/toddler pools. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭swim2

Bawnmore (brothers of charity) and St Gabriel’s pool are both warm pools that are perfect for toddlers.

• Advertisement

swim2 wrote: »
    Bawnmore (brothers of charity) and St Gabriel’s pool are both warm pools that are perfect for toddlers.

Hi. Thank you. From what I can see st Gabriels only do 45 minute sessions and is just a square pool.

I’ll have a look at Bawnmore. Thanks.

Hi. Thank you. From what I can see st Gabriels only do 4t minute sessions and is just a square pool.

I’ll have a look at Bawnmore. Thanks.
    Both are just square pools, don't have a separate toddler pool. I am not sure about any of the hotel pool. The woodlands in adare have a small shallow area beside the main pool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Is Bawnmore open for public swims as well?

It is yes. Not sure of the times, but they do open for some public hours

swim2 wrote: »
    Both are just square pools, don't have a separate toddler pool. I am not sure about any of the hotel pool. The woodlands in adare have a small shallow area beside the main pool

Was going to take baby to the Woodlands today but pool is for guests and members only, typical ha.

Advertisement