Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallaght Senior Mens Team

Options
  • 16-07-2010 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Is there a Senior Mens Team in Tallaght? If not why not?:rolleyes: for the size of tallaght people seem to be happy to travel out of the area to teams rather than develop a Team within.....

I'm sure there are many talented Senior experienced men wanting to either stay local or return to the game!!!

I stand to be corrected? :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Da GOAT

theres a few teams close enough. best bet is to adverts what type of playes u want ie what division.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Nodzer

Cheers Da goat,

Im a woman, so i was just curious as to why there didnt seem to be any in Tallaght? Didnt realise there was other than Hoops. Be really good to have a squad called Tallaght!!!! just like you would have Drimnagh, Rathmines, Kilester etc.....

With the talent in Tallaght its a shame its not been done!!!

Advertisement