Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need YOUR help with Music Project

Options
  • 16-07-2010 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

I'm currently undertaking a new, personal, music project. I need help though. I basically need to try and remember - which I myself cannot seem to - who the support act was for any of the following concerts. If someone else was here and attended any of these gigs and can remember the name of the support band then please let me know. Thanks.

David Lee Roth - Vicar Street

Ocean Colour Scene - Ambassador

05 or 2006...can't remember
    HIM - Ambassador

Machine Head - Ambassador
    Velvet Revolver - Ambassador

Also, Trivium played an absurd number of times in Ireland around 2004/6, if anyone can remember who supported these bands at any stage I'd be most grateful

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Mataguri

Machine Head - Ambassador

They were supported by Eyesclosed http://www.myspace.com/eyesclosed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Mataguri wrote: »
    They were supported by Eyesclosed http://www.myspace.com/eyesclosed

thanks for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

If you backdate the events on last.fm it should list the support acts!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

David Lee Roth - Vicar Street
    Arghh I was at this. Was it meant to be Quireboys? It ended up being something like Red Rooster band?

I know it sold poorly as we got a heap of tickets for free in work and loads of us went along.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Trivium were supported by God Forbid and Mendeed at the Ambassador gigs in 2006.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I thought TRivium had either Gojira or Annihilator as support at some Ambassador one? Saw ads when they supported Maiden at the Point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

They did but I think that was the 2007 gig, I only saw them the time with God Forbid and that was early 2006 as far as I remember.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 NormanPoo

Trivium were supported by The Haunted last year in cork

Advertisement