Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

They must be taking the piss!

• 16-07-2010 4:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,017 ✭✭✭✭

41XU5meu08L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    Wolf Urine Lure-32 oz
    Use our 100 percent urine lures to create the illusion predators are present in the area you wish. Great for photographers, gardeners, hunters and wildlife enthusiasts. Due to changes in shipping regulations, we cannot ship this item to California.

Some of the reviews are quite funny too!
    1.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected side effects, July 15, 2009
    By CameroMan (Buhl, ID)

Looking to enhance the potency of my natural man-musk, I applied this product liberally to my unwashed body. In my usual fashion, I waited for my lady to finish her box of wine and nightly hour of Lifetime programming. Just as she was about to pass out I made my move. I have no idea if the product worked for her, because shortly after, everything went black.

Now there is a half-eaten pigeon on the floor next to my laptop and I've learned that my lady has fled to her mother's in disgust after trying, unsuccessfully, to prevent me from scent marking the entire house. Also, I smell like pee.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Must buy some of that to go with my Three Wolf Moon tshirt. Then my life would be complete

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

It does taste delicious, too..........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭PaganKing

Wolf Urine My Arse!!

:o ...

Please note the above statement was of skepticism not an invitation to anything, how should I put it .... er, Libertine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Must buy some of that to go with my Three Wolf Moon tshirt. Then my life would be complete
    I wouldn't if I were you:
    stars-4-0._V192240704_.gifNot to be used in conjunction with 3 Wolf Moon T-Shirt, April 19, 2010
    By Joseph Kcarrot._V192251235_.gif (Milwaukee, WI) - See all my reviews
    This review is from: Wolf Urine Lure-32 oz (Kitchen)
    After having purchased The Mountain Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee, I found it made some profound changes in my life for the better: success with women, promotions at work, improved agility and stamina. I thought it only sensible that adding the wolf urine would enhance the effect. Unfortunately it led to some serious side effects. I only used a modest amount, sprayed some on my neck and on my wrists and a little squirt on my Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt. At first nothing seemed to happen, but at the next full moon, I apparently blacked out. When I woke up the T-shirt was ripped, with hair all over the inside and my house had been trashed as if some wild animal was loose inside my house. My bottle of Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 fl oz was lying on the floor, leaking, looking as if a large, wolf-shaped mouth had bitten into it. For some reason there was dried blood around my mouth and chin. I don't know what happened!

I think this product is good, but beware of using it together with the Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt, as the effects can be unpredictable.

Advertisement