Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank F**k its Friday!

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

-55 minutes:mad: nuff said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

T minus 15 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

I got a half day today so i've been home 5 hours, just watched Twelve Monkeys. I'm gonna have some dinner and some mary jane for dessert. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭ucdmike

bm365 wrote: »
    The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk cod **** to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got 73 quid in my back burner - I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The Milky Bars are on me! Yeah!

Bank Holiday Weekend.....let the madness begin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

ucdmike wrote: »
    Bank Holiday Weekend.....let the madness begin :D

Not that we'll remember it on Monday :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Out with the girls tonight \o/ :D

Kiera wrote: »
    Out with the girls tonight \o/ :D

Could be worse, Ruby Walsh is on The Late Late tonight, there goes my tv set :mad:

Roll on midday tomorrow, be running up the road for a gargle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

kfallon wrote: »
    Could be worse, Ruby Walsh is on The Late Late tonight, there goes my tv set :mad:

Roll on midday tomorrow, be running up the road for a gargle!

I'll record it for you :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

I wouldn't mind going out this weekend.....any one want to take me out?

...of your misery?

Kiera wrote: »
    I'll record it for you :P

No it's ok, I'm setting a template on me phone for when people text me to say "Put on RTE, Ruby is on it" I'll just reply saying "Cnut".....that should do it!

Tonight is gonna be couch, duvet, food, bed and if I still feel like shiite in the morn I'm gonna hit me immune system with a clatter of bottles....and none of that fancy foreign muck they're all talking up on the other thread, oh no, pure Heineken 'piss'.....that'll sort it!

I'm so cold, even have my hood up in work, fooking air conditioning

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭frank reynolds

only 2 and a half hours left in here. YUSS! roll on 5pm!

only 2 and a half hours left in here. YUSS! roll on 5pm!

YUSS :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭frank reynolds

whats wrong with "Yuss!"? hahaha i suppose it DOES look a bit silly! i could go for another one though, seeing as it's a bank holiday!!

YUSSSSSSSS!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

Hey, thanks for reminding me of one of my favourite movies.

NICE ONE BROTHER!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Gonna go out for dinner ,go home ,get locked ,then sink the banana ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Working til 12 tonight - last day of work with my current company, starting a new job on Tuesday and been training in frm 9-2 everyday before filling out my notice at my current job from 3-12 - 75hour week nearly finished thank fúck

Gona finish work, drink while watching a movie with the missus, then enjoy the fúck outa my lie in tomorrow morning can't wait :)

whats wrong with "Yuss!"? hahaha i suppose it DOES look a bit silly! i could go for another one though, seeing as it's a bank holiday!!

YUSSSSSSSS!!!

You're a header Frank :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭mstan

I'm off down to the pub where I am allowed discuss the Wayne Rooney saga!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Is it Friday?

I hadn't noticed.

The Tesco Delivery woman just arrived with some food and beers for me. She's the first person I've seen since Sunday. Luckily it's raining so we had something to talk about.

Living out the country by yourself (even for a week) is weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭JohnP199

bm365 wrote: »
    The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk cod **** to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got 73 quid in my back burner - I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The Milky Bars are on me! Yeah!

Oh Yes! Cannot wait til 5:55pm, every week driving home from work when Fergal D'Arcy plays this on the radio. Nothing better to get you in the mood for the weekend :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭danh789

Starting a new job next Tuesday so I plan to get completely hammered this weekend. From 6pm this even until Monday morning at 5am; I've no intention of sobering up! Now all I need is for my accumulator to come in for me tomorrow and a bottle of jager may even be purchased.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭mstan

danh789 wrote: »
    Starting a new job next Tuesday so I plan to get completely hammered this weekend. From 6pm this even until Monday morning at 5am; I've no intention of sobering up! Now all I need is for my accumulator to come in for me tomorrow and a bottle of jager may even be purchased.....

Winning ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭juma

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
    Today it is Friday, Friday
    We we we so excited
    We so excited
    We gonna have a ball today

Tomorrow is Saturday
    And Sunday comes after...wards
    I don’t want this weekend to end

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

HELL YEAH! THANK F**KEDY F**K ITS FRIDAY:D:D:D

Heading away for weekend break with sis for first time in don't know how long. Too long! Badly,badly needed after dealing with a very rough time, this past 10 months. So bye bye dear OH, so long fruits of my womb, try not to miss me too much:p. I'm gonna eat, drink and be merry for the weekend.
    And we're getting mani-pedis!

Oh ****, I didn't book the mani-pedis.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭bm365

juma wrote: »
    Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
    Today it is Friday, Friday
    We we we so excited
    We so excited
    We gonna have a ball today

Tomorrow is Saturday
    And Sunday comes after...wards
    I don’t want this weekend to end