Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toy Shops in Cork?

Options
  • 16-07-2010 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭

What big toy shops are there in Cork? I know about Smyths on Maylor Street, and the Argoses on Grand Parade and in Blackpool. Are there any others?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,004 ✭✭✭✭titan18

There's a Smyths out by Harvey Normans on the Kinsale Road

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

There's that small toy shop on Paul's Street. They sell more traditional and retro toys. It's nice.

And they have toys in TK Maxx as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

there is a toy shop in carrigaline village. sorry cant think of the name of it but its at the foot of the hill in the village.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Murphys World of Wonder, down Blackpool way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

I ****ing knew I'd seen a World of Wonder on my way through Blackpool two weeks ago. I was there yesterday and couldn't find it, so I convinced myself I'd imagined it.

Thanks all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

It's out the road a bit in the Northpoint Business Park, on the Blarney/Mallow road. The Symths out by Kinsale Rd roundabout is much better though imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

I miss the one in Queens Old Castle in Cork. I think it might have been called Noddy's? I used to love when my old man would bring me there!

Advertisement