Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb Metro Broadband Chatterbox

• 16-07-2010 7:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭

Does anyone here have Digiweb Metro Wireless broadband. I am interested in their chatterbox plan and would like some opinions

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

I have Metro I think since Nov 2004
    We use phone on it. No idea if it's the Chatterbox plan. We just get billed for the time used.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Wcool

Digiweb Metro is pretty solid unless you are a (heavy) downloader. I used it from 2005 till 2009 but couldn't live with the cap and then they increased the price and speed but did not increase the cap? The service is excellent, reliable and low pings (good for gaming).

So for phone, websurfing, the occasional you tube video, gaming (but not 3 in your household at the same time) and some Steam software: it's ok. But anything more than that: avoid it like the plaque.

Advertisement