Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from soccer

Options
  • 16-07-2010 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭

Bit stunned at this tbh i made a couple of posts in response to a member who was slagging off the L.O.I and i got a warning

Fair enough i thought learn my lesson and move on

but today i find myself with 2 other warnings(from differant mods) on the same thread and get whacked with a 7 day ban

i did not make any further posts after receiving the 1st warning and feel the ban is quite harsh

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=66945265#post66945265

hope thats the right link i made 3 posts that maybe where a slight bit over the line all said in the heat off the moment

thanks in advance

Sparks43

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

If you feel the ban is unfair, you should first discuss it with the moderator who banned you. If you're not happy with the response, contact the category moderators for the Sports category, Sparks and uberwolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Thread can be closed

i have been in contact with the mod in question and will take my ban i now understand the reason for it

thank you for the help

Cooler 7 days :o

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

No problem.

Advertisement