Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Back in the saddle !

• 16-07-2010 7:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭

Hey guys Im a pretty average cyclist. In my teens I was a mountain goat climbing the hills of clare on a mountain bike though. Had a few spectacular accidents on descents but hey what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger.
    Since I was a small kid with the Nissan Classic passing my door every year I was hooked and used to watch all the big tours.
    Now I want to get back into cycling. I bought a hybrid bike and gonna build up my training time. When do you take the plunge and buy your first racing bike and more terrifying than any descent, the keeping the wheel of the guy in front makes me nervous. Any tips welcome !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,142 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

kilburn wrote: »
    Hey guys Im a pretty average cyclist.

You're already better than half of us then. Just try twice as hard and you'll win everything! :)

Advertisement