Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study Habits

• 16-07-2010 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi,

I am doing research for a project concerning the habits and attitudes of exam students towards study. It is mostly concerned with how students organize themselves before exams (ie if they make a study timetable, how useful they think timetables are, if they would use one if a teacher made it for them etc.).

The survey is quite short (10 questions, mainly multiple choice) and I would appreciate if you could complete it for me,

Thanks,
    Ronan

(approved by Fad)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

ill go for it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Rabbitandcavy

I'll do it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

count me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Sure, why not (I'm only entering 6th year in September though, you didn't really make it clear who the survey is aimed at).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

I'll do it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 rgmartin91

Sorry, forgot the link. Here it is: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LYZ3RG6

@jumpguy: if you have ever done or will soon be doing an exam, your response would be appreciated. In your case, you will have done the Junior Cert, so you could use that.

Thanks everyone for your responses so far. It is a great help.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Done. For my next exams, I put down LC/College.
    And the subjects one, I just answered about my LC, as for college I don't know whats gonna be happening.
    Regardless, hope I helped.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭ShamrockGirl

one more for you. I'm a college student, just done the survey there.:) Hope its of help.

@ Deadmau5: Responses are anonymous, but I think I can guess which one is yours. Long responses with plenty of detail are encouraged, so thanks for yours :D

@ Shamrockgirl: Thanks, college or secondary school, its very helpful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

I'll do it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 A.E

done

Advertisement