Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do I get house signs?

Options
  • 16-07-2010 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a shop where I can get clay (or similar) house signs done - with the names of people living there.
    Not even sure how they are called. And the phonebook gives me industrial sign companies.
    Suppose my best bet is in town. Would you know a place? But I wouldn't mind if it's somewhere closer to Dun Laoghaire.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,216 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Lots of hardware shops will do these - sometimes the sort of place that cuts keys also has them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭muffy

Flynn Letters on Bolton St

www.flynns.ie theres an email address there you may be can email and order

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

Thanks muffy, but that looks like industrial signs to me, not private houses.

But will check out hardware shops. Thanks spurious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

Decwells DIY on South Great George's Street do them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭muffy

xia wrote: »
    Thanks muffy, but that looks like industrial signs to me, not private houses.

But will check out hardware shops. Thanks spurious.

They can make any sort of sign, to a design you want!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

Ah. Might give them a try as well then. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Gyalist wrote: »
    Decwells DIY on South Great George's Street do them.

+ 1, I was going to mention decwells. there is a hector grays type shop on mary street just before you come to capel street that does them too

Advertisement