Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

temple lane advertisments.

Options
  • 17-07-2010 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

I used to have a old account and was banned for posting a add about cheap recording time and now temple lane studios have posted 3 times about cheap recording time in their studios. Just because they are one of dublins biggest recording studios i do not think that they should be given any special treatment in reguards to advertising studio time. If i was banned so should they be, if not then i believe that the mods currently on bands and musicians are biased in their issues of banning and warning people.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

moving this to help desk.

Regardless of what others are doing, you can email sales@boards.ie to arrange to advertise your business here. If its something that fits within the guidelines of Adverts.ie you could also post there too.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

If you have an issue with the moderation of a forum please PM the mods there. If you're not satisfied with their response you should PM the CMods (their names are in the bottom right corner of the forum front page) and they'll look into things. If after all that you're still not satisfied, please come back to this thread and an admin will look into your issue.

Advertisement