Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VCH piercing.... New Experience...

Options
  • 17-07-2010 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi All, For anyone wanting to get a VCH, I recommend it. Got it done on Tuesday and so far not a problem

I wont lie and say it doesn't hurt ..... der is a little Ooooooouch and One F**King Hell and then not a bother, No bleeding or discomfort at all....

Was in Wildcat over week ago wit d other half who got a PA, he was delighted wit it, as was I..:D... Highly recommended once its healed...

Guys in wildcat were really sound, so I bottled up the courage and went an got my VCH....

So for now all is good, no pain, bleeding, Ill keep yee posted on how things go... :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I know someone with one, she's never had a problem. And it looks great ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Contessa Raven

I have one. They're great! Couldn't recommend them enough! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 bluesmurf

steve06 wrote: »
    I know someone with one, she's never had a problem. And it looks great ;)

I def have to agree with you, my piercing looks great and feels great.. I cant wait for it to fully heal so I can change it to a larger bar..

And the Other Half loves it...

def recommend to anyone thinking of getting it done.. sooo worth it..

:):rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

bluesmurf wrote: »
    I cant wait for it to fully heal so I can change it to a larger bar..

The girl I know changed the bar for a bellybutton bar, it's got a but of jewellery hanging off it. Very pretty ;)

Advertisement