Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roll Call-The Introductions Thread

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Yea sure, why not? :D

Me, you and... our fellow new 6th years will all be like bezzies.
    Ditch these TY guys and get new friends :cool:
    :eek:.......

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

DylanS09 wrote: »
    ...:(

Be a man. Men don't cry!
    :eek:.......

:(

I know, I'll always be forever in your hearts <3

....Guys, don't worry, I'm not that mean to ditch ye, bezzies4lyf.:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Right. Sorry for being so late carrying over from JC forum.

I am Colm! If you must know, Colm Ó'Cathaláin (or Colm Cahalane. I've been using the two names interchangeably for the past few weeks, even though I live nowhere near a Gaeltacht and my Irish is... ehh...).
    I'm rather obsessed with music at this point. (last.fm foo'. If you have High compatibility or higher, you are an awesome person and I approve of you.) I listen to it all the time, but the fact is I own a guitar and I am HOPELESS. It could be there for months without me playing it. Arcade Fire is the greatest thing ever (seeing them and Vampire Weekend in the O2 in December :D). I like a lot of rock music, and the odd piece of... well.. everything else.
    A song for this introduction:

As well as listening to music all the time, I have interest in technology (I built this computer :) ), writing (I have a blog, it hasn't been updated in a while but don't worry, I'll be back!), film.. I play rugby (and basketball, when I get the chance...).

There is a chance.. A small chance, but a chance... you may already know me. To quote the legendary Ron Burgundy; "I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me, I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."
    I presented a radio show nobody listened to on a station nobody listened to for a week. I made a group on Facebook there's a strong chance that you're a fan of. I've shown up at discos and danced like an outright eejit, and now I've got 283 fans on facebook, I only know about 80 of them. There's a video on youtube of me singing the song "Beat it" by Micheal Jackson at Irish college, and I didn't even know the words. You might be saying, "Why are you telling us this?" but the thing is, a few times I've found that people may have already known me in some way even before I met them. If any of the above ring any bells, hello, I'm Colm Cahalane (or Colm Ó'Cathaláin), nice to see you again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

Red leader checking in!

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Glee_GG

wow last time i was on boards was during the JC!!! well im mairead! :) from kerry:D im totally obsessed with gossip girl!! i actually live for watching it!! cant wait for TY!! should be good craic!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭knockane_ali09

Colm! wrote: »
    Arcade Fire is the greatest thing ever (seeing them and Vampire Weekend in the O2 in December :D).

i just got tickets for that concert this morining its going to be amazing !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I am Colm! If you must know, Colm Ó'Cathaláin (or Colm Cahalane. I've been using the two names interchangeably for the past few weeks, even though I live nowhere near a Gaeltacht and my Irish is... ehh...).
    I'm rather obsessed with music at this point. (last.fm foo'. If you have High compatibility or higher, you are an awesome person and I approve of you.) I listen to it all the time, but the fact is I own a guitar and I am HOPELESS. It could be there for months without me playing it. Arcade Fire is the greatest thing ever (seeing them and Vampire Weekend in the O2 in December :D). I like a lot of rock music, and the odd piece of... well.. everything else.

As well as listening to music all the time, I have interest in technology (I built this computer :) ), writing (I have a blog, it hasn't been updated in a while but don't worry, I'll be back!), film.. I play rugby (and basketball, when I get the chance...).

There is a chance.. A small chance, but a chance... you may already know me. To quote the legendary Ron Burgundy; "I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me, I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."
    I presented a radio show nobody listened to on a station nobody listened to for a week. I made a group on Facebook there's a strong chance that you're a fan of. I've shown up at discos and danced like an outright eejit, and now I've got 283 fans on facebook, I only know about 80 of them. There's a video on youtube of me singing the song "Beat it" by Micheal Jackson at Irish college, and I didn't even know the words. You might be saying, "Why are you telling us this?" but the thing is, a few times I've found that people may have already known me in some way even before I met them. If any of the above ring any bells, hello, I'm Colm Cahalane (or Colm Ó'Cathaláin), nice to see you again.
    I see you kept it brief there Colm.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I was very disappointed with The Suburbs. Neon BIble was way better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

If you got them this morning I take it you're going to the second one? I got tickets for the first. It will be awesome. In so many ways.

I see you kept it brief there Colm.
    Yeah, I had to cut out a lot from it. :P

Jackobyte wrote: »
    I was very disappointed with The Suburbs. Neon BIble was way better.
    I preferred The Suburbs as an album. Although Neon Bible's strongest tracks are absolute classics. None of the songs on their other albums can compare to No Cars Go, for example.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

Glee_GG wrote: »
    wow last time i was on boards was during the JC!!! well im mairead! :) from kerry:D im totally obsessed with gossip girl!! i actually live for watching it!! cant wait for TY!! should be good craic!

tottaly misread this and pressumed you said you were mariied :/

took me five mins to re-read this and find out your name is mairead!! hahaha :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Glee_GG

tottaly misread this and pressumed you said you were mariied :/

took me five mins to re-read this and find out your name is mairead!! hahaha

hahaha :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

He's not lying, we have 2 friends in common on fb :eek:

/leaves forum I don't belong in

Advertisement