Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fascinating time travel article!

Options
  • 17-07-2010 4:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭

Here is a fascinating article about antartica!!

http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/94/379/12190_experiment.html

When they sent a balloon with a meter that had the date,etc up into this cloud of fog,the clock went back exactly 30 years when they pulled it back!!

They should have sent a human up with the ballon!! (this may be a time doorway and thats why the balloon dissapeared (it went back 30 years!!))

What do others think?

Comments

I call bull****.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭oceanman

facinating

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

I'm a little bit suspicious, something about a sandstorm ...

US physicist Mariann McLein told the researchers noticed some spinning gray fog in the sky over the pole on January 27 which they believed to be just ordinary sandstorm.

It would have been a bit more believable if it was in a desert

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is fake. How did this woman get the information? How is she suddenly allowed to release it after all this time? Why hasn't it been reported before, or even any of the individual aspects?

If better documented, it'd be fascinating. As it stands, I don't believe a word. Was this genuinely released as news?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

if you google mariann mclein you dont get much outside of references to that story - ergo I call shenangians

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I find it interesting, but after reading the article coupled with the general scepticism of most who posted here, I'm going to reserve judgement for the time being while I look into it further.

Advertisement