Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA10 Transfer Bonus % Glitch

Options
  • 17-07-2010 5:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hey guys thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully help me out!

im currently playing for liverpool and im at the start of season 3 transfer window with my negotiator staff at 10/10. Seeing as liverpool doesnt have a large weekly wage remainder (and the game wont let u go over that amount, even if you are pulling in $350,000 per game from sponsors which is pretty dumb :P) i dont like having to offer big name players ridiculously high salaries per match just to get their interest to 75-80% to combat this i will put the percentage per clean sheet or goal up to 15% and then add on a bit of salary to get withing the 75-80percent range

the glitch is, when i submit my negotiation it is always refused, and then i go back to see what I have offered them and where i can improve, and for some reason the Bonus% field has reset to zero... like when i submitted my offer to them it has completely wiped the bonus hence the percentage drops by heaps and they don't sign....... does anyone know a way around this stupid glitch, or has anyone even encountered it?

many thanks for ur help!

Advertisement