Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Engineer Wexford?

Options
  • 17-07-2010 8:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭

Anyone know of a local Sky installer/engineer around Wex town? My Sky+ box is not working after storm the other night

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

Bazbu wrote: »
    Anyone know of a local Sky installer/engineer around Wex town? My Sky+ box is not working after storm the other night

Thanks

No sky installer calling out to you can sort this out, if your sky box was connected to a phoneline then it might beyond repair.

contact
    Maurice Redmond domestic repairs ballycale Gorey.

This for the people of co wexford that had their satellite/sky equipment hit by the lightning the other night.
    Sky will send some out a sub contractor guy 5 to 10 days from time of call they will charge €120 for a refurb/secondhand box with a 3 month warranty and you will have no hope of retriving any recordings. I left two sky boxes hit by surges last night in to the repair shop { that i recommend to the op} today and collected them this evening each box repair cost less than €100.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭Mocrie14

scaller wrote: »
    This for the people of co wexford that had their satellite/sky equipment hit by the lightning the other night.
    Sky will send some out a sub contractor guy 5 to 10 days from time of call they will charge €120 for a refurb/secondhand box with a 3 month warranty and you will have no hope of retriving any recordings. I left two sky boxes hit by surges last night in to the repair shop { that i recommend to the op} today and collected them this evening each box repair cost less than €100.

Whereabouts is that repair shop?

Bazbu wrote: »
    Whereabouts is that repair shop?

It's on the wexford side of Gorey as you are coming from wexford pass ballycanew and about 3 miles on the left you will see a yellow sign up saying Maurice Redmond domestic repairs turn in left and the workshop is at the back of the bed and breakfast. i have sent you a pm with the details.

Advertisement