Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short Term Rentals in Galway

Options
  • 17-07-2010 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭

I am traveling to Ireland in mid August with my Australian partner and am looking at renting an apartment/house/cottage in Galway for a couple of months.

Apart from Daft [dot] ie where else is a good place to check out short terms rentals in Galway?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭fergywergy

get in touch with Galway Property Management if you can change,they have a huge list of available apartments in and around galway city.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

Good one thanks \0/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

fergywergy wrote: »
    get in touch with Galway Property Management if you can change,they have a huge list of available apartments in and around galway city.

I wouldn't

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

amiable wrote: »
    I wouldn't
    When you try to put a business down it helps if you elaborate on your reasons.

biko wrote: »
    When you try to put a business down it helps if you elaborate on your reasons.
    Because Biko i've seen you warn people for that. So rather than get an infraction or banned i didn't.
    I'll withdraw my statement if you prefer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

If you have a good explanation as to why he should not get in touch with GPM I don't mind if you post it here.
    Just because you may have had a bad experience with them does not mean others will.

biko wrote: »
    If you have a good explanation as to why he should not get in touch with GPM I don't mind if you post it here.
    Just because you may have had a bad experience with them does not mean others will.
    Well i've dealt with them before and found them extremely unprofessional.
    I said i wouldn't contact them and i stand by that statement In my experience with them.
    I also know of several other people who have had similar experience with them.
    Again as i said 'I wouldn't'

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

I wouldn't necessarily recommend one property management company over another. There seem to be equal numbers of good and bad stories about all of 'em.

OP, you should also look at the classifieds in the Galway Advertiser.

Advertisement