Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnusson Tools

• 17-07-2010 11:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭

I am surprised that for a widely known brand there is nothing on the net about the company. Does anyone know who makes them ?. Are they a brand put together by B&Q ?.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

I think they are a B&Q brand a step above the B&Q Value range. But I have seen them occasionally in other shops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

The odd thing is that there is nothing on the net. I just bought the triple pliers set - reduced from €24.99 to €13 & at €4 per tool it is pretty good value for what appears to be decent quality.

Having said that, my Magnusson tape has a dodgy lock but it has had some muddy use.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

wingnut wrote: »
    But I have seen them occasionally in other shops.

I have seen the stuff elsewhere, but it wasn't under the Magnusson brand name. I cant remember what name it was under. If i come across it, i will post

Advertisement