Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentists in Melbourne CBD?

Options
  • 17-07-2010 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

Anyone have any experience of good dentists in Melbourne CBD and what kind of costs are involved?
    Only your experiences, not some 5 year old website you googled..
    As far as I can tell no dentist webpage has prices on it.

What are typical costs of x-rays, examination, fillings etc?

Send me details of said dentists too, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Doop

Anyone have any experience of good dentists in Melbourne CBD and what kind of costs are involved?
    Only your experiences, not some 5 year old website you googled..
    As far as I can tell no dentist webpage has prices on it.

What are typical costs of x-rays, examination, fillings etc?

Send me details of said dentists too, thanks!

I went to a good one on collins st. Pretty pricy tho, tbh, but im a complete wimp when it comes to the dentist so was happy to fork out some extra cash to be sure of proper work.

http://www.smilesolutions.com.au/welcome/content.html

I found them really good and easy going, they have a fair few dentists working there, if you want the particular one I went to pm me, I found her very good and gentle!!

Think my first appointment was around $350, examination, xrays etc etc.

Second appointment, 2 fillings, teeth cleaning etc $400 odd.

Dentist work is always expensive. If you email these guys they'll give you an estimate of a standard check up, (I emailed them first myself for prices).

If their too pricy theres a couple around chaple st, in south yarra, might be a bit cheaper seein as there outside the CBD.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭universe777

Jaysus, I think I need a drink...

I may call some around studentland (up near Vic market), everything seems cheaper there or around south of the river.

$350 just for xrays and examination seems crazy money!

Advertisement