Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xtravision - Need an Account or Not?

Options
  • 17-07-2010 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi,

I don't have an account with xtravision, and I am looking to rent a DVD for the night tonight.

Do I need to have an account? Is there any other places where I don't need one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Mataguri

All video rental places require you to have an account. It only takes 5 minutes to set one up in the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

http://www.xtravision.ie/info/help.aspx
    What do I need in order to Join Xtra-vision?
    In order to join Xtra-vision, you must be over 18 years of age, and need to bring the following two forms of I.D:

* An official photo I.D: such as a drivers licence or passport
    * A recently paid utility bill/ bank statement to confirm your address

The next step is to complete and sign the Xtra-vision membership application form and agree to the Xtra-vision terms and conditions of membership. With this completed, you may commence renting straight away and there is no charge or annual fee to join.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Haggis The Dog

was in there today and they are reregistering all old customers as well...looking to update records etc. You only need a bit of id as per above...its pretty painless. Other way is to do the online version, only thing is you have to wait for discs(but no late fees:D)
    http://www.screenclick.com

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

was in there today and they are reregistering all old customers as well...looking to update records etc. You only need a bit of id as per above...its pretty painless.

Pretty painless for you, but as an XV employee it's a pain in the arse as them new forms you fill out then have to be updated on your accounts and since the new computers are brutal you have to go around in circles to get onto the customer account to change it.:D

Advertisement