Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 doors down

Options
  • 17-07-2010 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭

anyone listen too this band

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Iv just clicked through three of their videos to check them out, and cant say Ill ever listen to them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

The only song of theirs I know is probably the same one everyone knows - Kryptonite. I can't imagine they have strayed too far from that mid-tempo, radio-friendly rock sound. I could be wrong though. Has their sound changed much?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Malice_ wrote: »
    The only song of theirs I know is probably the same one everyone knows - Kryptonite. I can't imagine they have strayed too far from that mid-tempo, radio-friendly rock sound. I could be wrong though. Has their sound changed much?

Would imagine that is pretty spot on. Heard their most recent album, and it had not strayed far from the Kryptonite sound in any wild fashion.

Seen them live a few times as they have been the support act to a surprising amount of bands and to a lot of bands that you would never expect them to support, and in a live setting they are not bad in an inoffensive radio rock kinda way. The singer has quite a good voice live when they do covers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

They've had a thread like this before :rolleyes:

Nolanger wrote: »
    They've had a thread like this before :rolleyes:
    Do you have a link? Maybe I can merge the two threads together.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Nolanger wrote: »
    I think that, since the thread you've linked is two years old and part of a different forum, I'll leave this one here. Thanks for the link though, I couldn't find it earlier and I couldn't understand why. Now I know - I was only searching through Rock & Metal :).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

cena wrote: »
    anyone listen too this band

Not since they appeared on the soundtrack to American Pie, that song really just made me never want to hear them again!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Good band if you ask me. Good singer with some good songs. Very big in the US but never did much here. Been around a while now.

Advertisement