Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Editing picture

Options
  • 17-07-2010 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi,

Hope this is the right forum for this but I was wondering could anyone make an image "retro" for me for getting made into a t-shirt. I have attached a Coca-Cola image which is how I wanted the Diet Coke one to look if anyone could do this? I wouldn't even know where to start.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

You want a distressed look.
    Something like this:

attachment.php?attachmentid=120598&stc=1&d=1279380167

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭waynewex

Nice try, Coca Cole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Ingenuist

Heres my attempt
    retro_diet_coke.jpg?t=1279483019

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Monkey Business

5uspect wrote: »
    You want a distressed look.
    Something like this:

attachment.php?attachmentid=120598&stc=1&d=1279380167

Thanks 5uspect that's exactly what I was looking for. Is there anyway to make the background transparent so it can be put on a colour tshirt without the white background? Is it possible to make it larger also?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Is there anyway to make the background transparent so it can be put on a colour tshirt without the white background? Is it possible to make it larger also?

You don't need to remove the white, if your using the iron on type transfers it doesn't print. And if your screen printing it or getting someone to screen print it you just don't print the white level. If it's something like Heat Applied Vinyl printing you might need to remove the white but you just say it to which ever shop is printing it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Here is it sans white anyhow.

EDIT: And a vector version in PDF you can print to any size you wish.

Advertisement