Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Issues with XBox Live - Burnout Paradise

• 17-07-2010 2:01pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Having problems getting online with Burnout Paradise with my 360. I only started playing it again having not played it for months. Since then i have moved house and new ISP etc.

SO im with eircom and using their awful ZyXEL - P660HW-T1 v3 router. However i have managed to set up the router so that both my Xbox and PS3 can get online with open NAT. I have the router firewall turned off too.

SO when i try to go into Freeburn online it connects to a game. I can see the other list of players, can hear them talk. HOwever their "blips" dont appear on the map. After about 10 seconds i get disconnected with the "Cant connect to xbox live" in game message. After about 30 seconds Xbox live disconnects and all the computers on the network are no longer connected to the internet.

It results in me having to reboot the router.

Anyone come across this before? Couldnt find anything online about it. It doesnt happen with any other of my 360 games online.

Advertisement