Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lips: Number One Hits Xbox 360 (w/ 2 wireless mic's) - €19.76 @ Argos

Options
  • 17-07-2010 2:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭

Keep the party going with Lips: Number One Hits, the latest addition to the 'Lips' franchise exclusively for Xbox 360.

Lips: Number One Hits offers hit songs, including Coldplay's: Viva La Vida, Rihanna's: Disturbia, MC Hammer's: U Can't Touch This, Timbaland's: Apologiz featuring OneRepublic and Culture Club's: Karma Chameleon, that have graced the No.1 spot on major worldwide charts, and that join the rich library of tunes already available.

With even more genre-spanning songs releasing regularly on Xbox LIVE, emulating your favourite singer has never been easier. The Xbox 360 wireless microphone included with Lips is compatible with top third-party music titles releasing this Autumn, cementing Lips as the ultimate singing party-starter.

Includes 2 x Interactive wireless microphones (included).

Microphones require 2 x AA batteries (included).

For ages 12 years and over.

Seems a good deal for it. It was €54.76

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Legend... i was about to pay 37.99 in Game for this... thanks OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Do the wireless Mic's work with Guitar hero and rockband?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

calex71 wrote: »
    Do the wireless Mic's work with Guitar hero and rockband?

They work with any of the music games released after sep 2009 according to the back of the pack.

Picked one up earlier, now I have to wait for the kids to come home to use it:cool: Would feel a bit silly singing with only me and various animals here:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

lindtee wrote: »
    Picked one up earlier, now I have to wait for the kids to come home to use it:cool: Would feel a bit silly singing with only me and various animals here:pac:

That's why they released it with 2 mic's :P They found people were less likely to sing and had less fun with only 1 :)

Those wireless microphones are expensive enough by themselves, might get it to try it out (once I get over my throat infection :pac: )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Digitalism wrote: »
    Seems a good deal for it. It was €54.76

Thank you so much for posting this bargain - I can get mine on Thursday this week - rainy days will be so much better now:D

That's why they released it with 2 mic's :P They found people were less likely to sing and had less fun with only 1 :)

Those wireless microphones are expensive enough by themselves, might get it to try it out (once I get over my throat infection :pac: )

Had so much fun with the kids with this last night. However, we got really high scores for a couple of songs and to say we can't sing very well is an understatement:pac::pac: Fun listening back to how bad we were:cool::cool: Recommended for all ages. Thanks again OP. I think you can download more songs for free too!

Advertisement