Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can my toddler (18m) play with other kids in Letterkenny?

Options
  • 17-07-2010 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi!

We're foreigners and don't have any friends or family here, and our 18 month old daughter is getting to the age where she needs to play with other kids. Whenever we go to town she wants to interact with any kids she sees in the shops etc.

Any suggestions where we can take her to play with other toddlers? Preferrably on the weekends and at a public location like a park. I asked some people at work and at the library etc, but nobody can tell me if there's something like toddler playgroups anywhere..

In my online searches I've found Arena 7 and Jungle King so will try those options soon.

Any advice appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

What about the town park? Kids can mingle and make friends easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Mola1

Hi I have a son of around the same age and he's at the same stage,wanting to be around other children, I think Jungle King Playcentre is a great place for her to meet other children,and they have a parent and toddler day on a Tuesday I think but you could ask to be sure, also Aura leisure centre has parent and toddler sessions,hope this helps :)

Advertisement