Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which is cheapest/Best waste collection in Navan

Options
  • 17-07-2010 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi all, am moving to Navan in next few days and was wondering which is the cheapest waste collection or which company would you recommend for me to use. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Tag-a-bin are offering a 240 litre wheelie bin with a free recycle bin for €19.99/month so rang midland who im with who were alot more expensive to tell them i was changing to Tag-a-bin and Midland said they would match the price.
    get on the phone people

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭gerbo

I phoned Midland waste and had my cost reduced. Thank you for that bitemybanger. I would advise everyone to do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Scottie99

I too contacted Mahon and got the charges reduced (19.99). I also spoke to my neighbours and they too have had success from their bin providers:D
    Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Mrs B

i use midland.. rang them to say that i could get it cheaper from tag a bin,
    and midland reduced the monthly amount.. worth shopping around for prices..

Advertisement