Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i want to subscribe to the mods forum without getting reported posts

Options
  • 17-07-2010 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

right, so i've subscribed to the mod forum. i've opted for a daily email on any new posts etc. the email i get though seems to include all sub-forums inc reported posts etc.

is there anyway to just get the mod forum itself without the sub forums? have i missed an option?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,253 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Could you set up a filter on your email to discard the reported posts emails? You'd just want to make sure that you don't filter out the ones from your forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

sorry maybe i haven't explained it right.

you have the option when you subscribe to a forum to get one daily email instead of individual emails or no emails. basically at the end of the day i want to get an email summary of all the updated or new threads in the mod forum, but not the subforums of the mod forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I understand what you are saying Random. That should be in the Development forum as a Feature Suggestion I think. I'll move it there now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

This is not possible to do in any reasonable fashion right now.

We'll take it into account the next time we're working on the e-mail notification and/or subscription systems.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement