Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grass 11 a Side in UCFL.

Options
  • 17-07-2010 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭

lads,

my team that plays 11 a side saturdays is looking for players. we will have friendlies over the next few weeks and if anybody is intereted, let me know please.

drop me a pm or even just post on here and i will get back to you. we play all our games on sats. maybe in the beginning of the season, we will also play on the off monday or wednesday, but that will only happen maybe 2 weeks before the clocks change. season kicks off in about 4 weeks i think.

team is based in south dublin and home games are in wesley college.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Ed, stick me down for this

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

What time on Saturdays do you play?

I'd be up for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Minatauro

I may be interested. Am unfit having not played in 3 years (I have played at a decent level before that so am not terrible :D) so what level would the team be at. Do you train twice a week? if so is that in Wesley also?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Doodee wrote: »
    What time on Saturdays do you play?

I'd be up for this.

Most of the games are 2.30 kick offs, with the odd game at 12 and some at 3.as stated in the original posts, for the beginning of the season, we will have some weeknight kick offs.

Minatauro wrote: »
    I may be interested. Am unfit having not played in 3 years (I have played at a decent level before that so am not terrible :D) so what level would the team be at. Do you train twice a week? if so is that in Wesley also?

training is not decided yet, more than likely it would be one night a week somewhere south yes. it is however, hard to get lads together as pretty much all of our team play other sports, work evenings, do night college and all of the team play in astro leagues at least one night a week. we do however plan something for the season but it is difficult for most teams to get a good base going.

can ye both drop me a PM if ye are interested in playing, we should have a friendly this saturday and i will let you know the details once its fixed (should know today/tomorrow at the latest)

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Beakflakes

lads,

my team that plays 11 a side saturdays is looking for players. we will have friendlies over the next few weeks and if anybody is intereted, let me know please.

drop me a pm or even just post on here and i will get back to you. we play all our games on sats. maybe in the beginning of the season, we will also play on the off monday or wednesday, but that will only happen maybe 2 weeks before the clocks change. season kicks off in about 4 weeks i think.

team is based in south dublin and home games are in wesley college.

Old thread, I know, but are you guys still playing and are you looking for a friendly in next few weeks?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

That team isnt going anymore mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Beakflakes

That team isnt going anymore mate.

No worries. Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement