Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonisphere

Options
  • 17-07-2010 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

I'm heading to Sonisphere this year, anyone else going from here? Should be a cracking festival, some improvements on the line up from last year, but secretly wouldn't have minded the Spanish line up even more.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭dMaN24

Yup!

But we'll only go for the saturday-gig though. Flying over sat. morning, and flying home sun evening. (Good knows what to do after though. No rooms booked) :O

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Ghetto Cornetto

Currently going through my Sonisphere playlist, contemplating if I should bring a costume for the Rocky Horror themed Friday. :D

World Record Timewarp attempt around 6pm on Friday, can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Make sure ye see Bigelf on Friday. Very good band, definitely worth seeing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

80's Matchbox B-Line Disaster playing at 9pm on sunday in the bohemia tent. The best band i've ever seen live. I cant go this year but I went last year and it was great. Well organised and there's a great atmosphere.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Alter-Ego wrote: »
    80's Matchbox B-Line Disaster playing at 9pm on sunday in the bohemia tent. The best band i've ever seen live. I cant go this year but I went last year and it was great. Well organised and there's a great atmosphere.

Bored the crap outta me supporting QotSA before. PRob more too hyped for Queens though, so interest at an all-time low for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Stretchryan

Therapy? are also playing Troublegum in its entirety at this. Now that would be sweet.....

Advertisement