Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sako Quad Hunter 17 HMR

Options
  • 17-07-2010 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

Picked her up yesterday added a Schmidt @ Bender Klassik 8 x56, just back in from zeroing it 1/4 inch group with Hornady V Max at 75 yards:D. Also tried some remmy which she liked at first 3 x 2 shot groups all but touching then she opened up to 1 & 1/4 inch 3 shot :mad:. Thats when I fed her some V Max 2 x 3 shot groups first group 1/2 inch second 1/4 inch two rounds through the one hole and one just above it. To finish it up got a rabbit for the pot 45 yard head shot from the V Max.

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7652/001mpo.jpg

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3548/003af.jpg

For some reason I cant get the pictures to share on this page at an appropriate size. They are coming out huge.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭murph226

Nice rifle, what make is the mod?

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

murph226 wrote: »
    Nice rifle, what make is the mod?

It's a sak murph, cuts down on the crack big time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

well wear nice set up. i'v seen lads shoot them out to 200 yards. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

poulo6.5 wrote: »
    well wear nice set up. i'v seen lads shoot them out to 200 yards. ;)

Thanks poulo, I pushed the limits with my Marlin over the last 3 years hope to do the same with the Sako.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

Nice set-up RH. well wear and best of luck with it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement