Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stock for cz452 lux

Options
  • 17-07-2010 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭

Where would i get a stock that could be fitted to a cz452 lux .22,and for how much?Any web sites i could have a look at I googled but couldnt really find what i want.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

bazza888 wrote: »
    Where would i get a stock that could be fitted to a cz452 lux .22,and for how much?Any web sites i could have a look at I googled but couldnt really find what i want.

i saw 1 in carlo. it was an accuracy international look a like, not sure who made it tho, it was good and solid and inletted for a cz 452. he had another one there that was already fitted and it was nicely balanced and comes up to the shoulder well. i was tempted to get it my self.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

where in carlow paulo?any idea how much it was?do you know if it be an easy job to swap it with old stock out yourself?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

www.gunstocksireland.com - Custom built to suit shooter.
    homemov3.jpg
    Staffordshire Synthetic Stocks (SSS) - Available through some dealers here or by direct ordering.
    tactical%20stock.jpg
    www.mcmillan.com - American, but loads to suit...................

CZ452001.jpg
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

bazza888 wrote: »
    where in carlow paulo?any idea how much it was?do you know if it be an easy job to swap it with old stock out yourself?

thanks for the pics ezridax,
    the one i'm on about is the second one in the pics above. i think it was about €450 and you could do it your self.

it was in Atlantic shooting and fishing.
    sean is the man to talk to. sound bloke.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

ok cool thanks think the lux barrel with iron sights would look crap in those stocks might wait till i change it for a barrel with no sights after christmas!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

tactical%20stock.jpg

I have one of these on my CZ 452 Varmint and it's a brilliant stock. They retail at €380 if I remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I just got an email from Boyds stocks, they are now doing a tacticool stock for Rimfire rifles including the CZ452.
    Looks pretty nice and the price is very good.
    I have no connection with this company and I don't even have a rimfire that would work unfortunately.
    Just a heads up if you are interested.

Advertisement