Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Gaming web sites

• 17-07-2010 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

Quick question guys, been dickin around the internet for a bit attempting to find the imdb of the gaming world. Somewhere to try and find best/worst games of all time sorted by genre as I'm lookin for something new to play. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Daraa

metacritic may not to genres but it does sort via score

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Keanosmagic

I always find ign.com to be a decent source for picking out games based on scores and polls

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Daraa wrote: »
    metacritic may not to genres but it does sort via score
    Metacritic allows you to search by Genre and score in the Advanced Search section. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Gamespot.com would be my personal favourite. It's like an encyclepedia pf video gaming.

Advertisement