Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP! Looking for a game...

Options
  • 17-07-2010 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I played a game MANY years ago. Rented it for a week and loved (for one reason or another). All I can really remember about it is you controlled your "army" of about 3 or 4 people. Some had machine guns and maybe? a flamethrower, etc. The most distinctive weapon was THROWING bundles of dynamite. You would battle the other side and were usually divided by a river or something. The screen was stationary (all men could be seen at all times) and a battle was only minutes long. I remember trying to go back and rent it and it was gone! I never saw it or played it again. I was probably 5 or 6! lol. I have never found it. Made this membership to simply try and track it down! PLEASE HELP! Thank you!

Comments

Advertisement