Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone take ginger tablets for nausea?

• 17-07-2010 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Hi

I am 9 weeks and have nausea now for about 3 weeks, lasts all day, have never vomited just have a feeling of nausea all day long! today I couldnt stick it any longer and I went out and got some ginger tablets from the health shop, the smell of them are disgusting and they are big which makes them hard to swallow I took one this afternoon and it made me gag , I dare not say this but I think I dont feel as bad now, maybe im imagining it, could they be working?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Ginger is brilliant! Have used the tablets before for both morning sickness and travel sickness.

Ginger nut biscuits do the job just as well and are friendlier on the palate and the gag reflex!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭lonestargirl

I got some ginger+lemon tea in the health food shop and found it great.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭ani_mal

I made myself a tea-like drink
    warm water, honey, fresh piece of ginger and plaster of lemon (or squeez of lemon juice) and it worked miracles (especially in winter time) as I felt sick all day long as you, no viomiting just sick. and small snacking made it better as well. Bread with butter went like crazy :)

Advertisement