Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread for all pre-season friendlies

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭hotspur147

poor goal to concede.gio looks bright tho

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

1-1 good work by gio pav with the goal similar to the goal we gave away in the casualness of the defensive play

1-1 pav.as i said,gio looks bright.
    i think i know who's name i'll be getting on the back of this seasons kit.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

OT but, Bostock just scored for Hull. Is he on loan out there or did we sell him??

Go on GIO

bostock signed a new contract and was loaned to hull for the season.its a good move for him.
    1-2 down:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

2 - 2 Keane continuing his goal-scoring pre-season form.

Good goal by Keane alright

Livermore coming on for Palacios is this his first preseason game I thought we would see more of him Harry seemed to quite like him.

3-2 good goal by Keane

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Hmmm, do we really want to be getting rid of Keane? Seems to be scoring goals again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Keano the Legend !!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Great ball from Livermore for Keane to run on to.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Superb pass from Livermore alrite,Gio and Danny Rose played well also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Rahl

It's great to see Robbie grabbing a couple of goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 kamonyespurs

Keano does the biz against Fiorentino to-day, what's Harry goin to do with the usual surplus of strikers at the Lane this season ?, can't believe the fans nor the Board will want Strikers on £ 100k a week keeping thier arses warm on the benches for the bulk of the season ?. All good players and with a Harry history but surely he can't condone this waste of hard eraned money these days ??, me thinks he'lll probably try to offload Pav and Keano (I think he has his mind on Defoe and Crouch, wit Keane as a back-up ?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Keano does the biz against Fiorentino to-day, what's Harry goin to do with the usual surplus of strikers at the Lane this season ?, can't believe the fans nor the Board will want Strikers on £ 100k a week keeping thier arses warm on the benches for the bulk of the season ?. All good players and with a Harry history but surely he can't condone this waste of hard eraned money these days ??, me thinks he'lll probably try to offload Pav and Keano (I think he has his mind on Defoe and Crouch, wit Keane as a back-up ?)

3 strikers? are you mad. we need 5 this year , at least 4 anyway with all the competitions.

Advertisement