Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LL Beers! 14th August - Capitol Lounge!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Pembily, princess lala that was some hug i receaved really didnt expect it... :pac:

I don't remember that hug :o But I do remember Lala introducing me to you!!!!
    We were in huggable moods :D

That we were ;) :P ;) You started the ass slapping though!!! How is your ass ;) And poor Cherub Rock's too...
    jokettle wrote: »
    Who was in the bathroom with me when we all started groping each other's bums? :o

Yup that was Chatterpillar and me, Tar it was the Ladies toilets :P Poor Miss Lala has her ass pinched and felt up all night :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Yourself

Some in here yourself, don't see you in any though! Preparation of the girls and then during pix:D
    http://picasaweb.google.com/maameeo/BellaNight#

I'm sure there were a lot more cameras around!

Great thanks Tar! I'm in the darkness of no49 with stupidusername, krudler and starburst...the darkness is a good look for me, its a keeper!
    maameeo wrote: »
    jeeeze Tar, show my embarrassing photos to the world why dont you!

raging we were never introduced now maameeo, next time :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 217 ✭✭Lynnsie

Pembily wrote: »
    Poor Miss Lala has her ass pinched and felt up all night :D:D:D

I feel so violated :p

Miss Lala wrote: »
    I feel so violated :p

You loved it!!!! There are alot of nice bums I must say :P I won't apologise for pinching but I will for slapping think I slapped Lalas a bit hard :o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

Yourself wrote: »
    Great thanks Tar! I'm in the darkness of no49 with stupidusername, krudler and starburst...the darkness is a good look for me, its a keeper!

raging we were never introduced now maameeo, next time :)

Thats so sweet :) yep definitely next time hun :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭brainyneuron

Haha yeah the darkness is good, I don't do well in photos, I'm in the background of one of them giving the evil eye to the camera lol :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Ok. I think at i was at a different night out to everyone else. Dont remember anything, or anyone thats been posting on here, and no-one remembers me :mad:

If it helps, I heard that you're lovely!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

You loved it!!!! There are alot of nice bums I must say :P I won't apologise for pinching but I will for slapping think I slapped Lalas a bit hard :o
    I have a hand print on my behind cause of you :p

Shes lovely :D A real pet :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BumbleB

say that after BB got that spot! :pac:

Getting 2 cocktails instead of one seemed like a good idea at the time .:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Ok. I think at i was at a different night out to everyone else. Dont remember anything, or anyone thats been posting on here, and no-one remembers me :mad:
    I remember you!!
    You hear right :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Hermione* wrote: »
    I remember you!!You hear right :D

Thats cos we met before.
    Awwww thanks :D

Thats cos we met before.
    Awwww thanks :D
    That's not always the case! I have been known to introduce myself to people who remember me from previous beers :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I think standing on the path for an hour outside Capitol was my fave part. I had a great laugh talking rubbish and pretending to be every boardsie I could think of. :D Nervous Wreck, that's for biting my face btw, that was special. Creamy Goodness, Tar, Papa, Sparky & MoN - sound lads!
    Anxious, I got home safe in the end, thanks for being so um.. anxious ;)

Did you get that recording of Tar giggling? :D:D Managed to embarrass poor oul Tar when I said it to him Oopsie :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Did you get that recording of Tar giggling? :D:D

No he's holding out on me! Haha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

So who else has pics of this beers? I know of one album...got tagged in one on facebook but I aint friendlies with her it seems and I'm sure there was another camera around somewhere :pac:

Awesome time...and when the end of night stragglers (us) eventually got to Iskanders for some sweet sweet falafel, it was oh so good:D

I can now remember dancing downstairs very late, dancing upstairs, all of the camera drama, and faces/boards names/some real life names, having my left nipple bitten twice and so much laughing...oh and a certain lady here nearly completely falling out of her dress:p Fun times!:)

Some in here yourself, don't see you in any though! Preparation of the girls and then during pix:D
    http://picasaweb.google.com/maameeo/BellaNight#

I'm sure there were a lot more cameras around!

/headdesk
    I was sitting beside you and didn't recognise you

silly me!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

BumbleB wrote: »
    Getting 2 cocktails instead of one seemed like a good idea at the time .:)

They wouldnt make me a double Long island iced tea. So i Just asked for a pint glass :pac:

They wouldnt make me a double Long island iced tea. So i Just asked for a pint glass :pac:
    Youre very resourceful , mr far ender :p.Twas nice meeting you .And everyone else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Why they hell didnt I think of that? also what kind of cocktail bar doesn have Long Islands on their menu :eek: That should be the first thing listed :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

krudler wrote: »
    Why they hell didnt I think of that? also what kind of cocktail bar doesn have Long Islands on their menu :eek: That should be the first thing listed :D
    They normally serve them downstairs you see...I asked for one myself and couldnt get one, so at that point I just ordered 2 caipirinhas...and stuck with them from that point on:pac:

Am I the only one who loved Lounge Against the Machine???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Am I the only one who loved Rage Against the Lounge???

Well I don't know about Rage Against the Lounge, but the Lounge Against the Machine was mingin! ;)

Yup :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

JaxxYChicK wrote: »
    Not alone there my dear! Was great to chat to everyone I got to chat to, even though I was hammered and kept falling. My stand out moments of Capitol definitely were arriving and charmer being refused, then someone swooping in (I'm not sure who that was, but it was an I NEED A HERO! moment) and saving the day.
    That may have been me. I think the manager hated me at that point and just wanted to shut me up :o
    Ok, just got one of those drunken flashback memories...

Who was in the bathroom with me when we all started groping each other's bums? :o
    I was gonna guess Pembily.
    as was dasieys :eek:

I felt violated and came home and talked to frank all night long :pac:

What did I do???It's all a tad hazy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Yup that was Chatterpillar and me, Tar it was the Ladies toilets :P Poor Miss Lala has her ass pinched and felt up all night :D:D:D

Haha I'd forgotten about the gropage in the toilets! :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Daisies wrote: »

It was either you or Pembily who asked me if I was wearing support knickers while firmly grasping my buttocks.

I still have the nightmares :(

There was lots of bum slapping and pinching, you have been accused of being a perpetrator, do you plead guilty? ;):D

Did you sort out a new phone?

thats bizzare , I was calling it that as well .Yep you are the only one.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

It was either you or Pembily who asked me if I was wearing support knickers while firmly grasping my buttocks.

I still have the nightmares :(

Woops but in fairness I reckon it was Pembily!
    There was lots of bum slapping and pinching, you have been accused of being a perpetrator, do you plead guilty? ;):D

Did you sort out a new phone?

I plead not guilty. I'm the innocent party, I was corrupted by Pembily. Ya got a new phone, rang Capitol again and even rang the guards but no sign of my purse :(

I'm the innocent party, I was corrupted by Pembily.

I am innocent, you corrupted me :P :P I am so so so innocent ;)

That's not what you told me :eek:

Lol...a little angel ;):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Oh really :pac:;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I knew all this pinching and supporting and pillow fights in underwear went on in girls bathrooms, I knew it![/s]!

maameeo wrote: »
    jeeeze Tar, show my embarrassing photos to the world why dont you!
    Ah sure they're only love sure

/wipes brow
    true oh bye the way thanks for jumping me to I felt like man... :p
    I have vague recollections of jumping on ye and being slammed intoa wall loudly, loving every moment of it :D

Oh was it, took a wrong turn I guess, my bad ;)
    I think standing on the path for an hour outside Capitol was my fave part. I had a great laugh talking rubbish and pretending to be every boardsie I could think of. :D Nervous Wreck, that's for biting my face btw, that was special. Creamy Goodness, Tar, Papa, Sparky & MoN - sound lads!
    Anxious, I got home safe in the end, thanks for being so um.. anxious ;)
    "You're not tar, taht guy over there is! No wait, i'm tar! i'm <a million names here!"
    :p
    Did you get that recording of Tar giggling? :D:D Managed to embarrass poor oul Tar when I said it to him Oopsie :P
    No he's holding out on me! Haha!
    -_-
    /hides voice

No speaking for me at the next one!
    And you are holding out on scene pix! ha!
    bluewolf wrote: »
    /headdesk
    I was sitting beside you and didn't recognise you

silly me!
    Were you!? I don't know what you look like so i don't know, didn't know most people there. Whoops, next time bluey!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

I've learned my lesson ,cocktails never again.
    At least I didn't wake up with a flashing santy hat feeling like I was in the twilight zone.

I had a fair few cocktails as well. End of the night was a blur

Well it was my first Boards "night out" and I enjoyed myself, was great to meet the people I did and put names to faces, even if I can't remember half of them, but I do remember Bumble Bee, Krudler (the explanation behind the name), Stupidusername, Master of Nothing, a dude called Gary when I was leaving - didnt catch his Boards name!, Yourself (who I already know) wife liar!! and my friends sister but it was a really good interesting night :)

The wife will kill me if she finds out.

Ya right!

YFlyer wrote: »

Hiya Y what's up? ur missing all the banter

Hiya Y what's up? ur missing all the banter

I'm good man. looks like you got home ok. Did you get the nitelink?

• Advertisement

I'm good man. looks like you got home ok. Did you get the nitelink?

Straight into a taxi and stopped by mc D 's .

Yflyer, did you eventually get kicked out of the room on Sun morning or what happened? You were dead to the world when I left :p

*(and before the gossip starts, I must add that I was staying in a room adjoining his, not in the same bed :D)

Haha thats good then, got a bit cranky at you for being a bit drunk and nearly falling on top of me at the end of the night outside the bar. You don't remember, thats good then :D:D

Also you nearly got killed by some homeless people-trying to steal their drink (I think?) :eek::D

Yflyer, did you eventually get kicked out of the room on Sun morning or what happened? You were dead to the world when I left :p

*(and before the gossip starts, I must add that I was staying in a room adjoining his, not in the same bed :D)

Hi there, I woke up just before 12 to have a shower. The maid knocked at about 12.20 or so. She said no panic and to take my time. Met krudler and stupidusername outside the hotel. krudler gave me a trip around the city and then to the trainstation.

I'm going to presume no-one has ended up with my purse in their bag by accident :(

Hi there, I woke up just before 12 to have a shower. The maid knocked at about 12.20 or so. She said no panic and to take my time. Met krudler and stupidusername outside the hotel. krudler gave me a trip around the city and then to the trainstation.

I thought I knew exactly where the train station was, I kinda did, got you there eventually :D

Haha thats good then, got a bit cranky at you for being a bit drunk and nearly falling on top of me at the end of the night outside the bar. You don't remember, thats good then :D:D

Also you nearly got killed by some homeless people-trying to steal their drink (I think?) :eek::D

Yeah I gave some money to two homeless guys and then another two looked for money off me. I said to them that they didn't look homeless since they were dressed more repectable.

You must have been looking out for me then. It was the mixing of drinks that got to me.

I thought I knew exactly where the train station was, I kinda did, got you there eventually :D

Yes thanks for the lift. Got some grub in the station and ended up talking to Tipp heads that just came up for the match.

I didn't even realise Long Island Iced Tea wasn't on the menu - I just ordered one and got it! :pac:

I can't believe they wouldn't put it on the menu, that's just silly :eek:

I will have to go through the pictures on Know your Lounger and the veggie forum to get an idea of everybody who I met. So so many.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement